Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New downtown club?

pod

that's good new Dan, Rio is the name? hmmm?

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

AIM: digit960

I wish there were clubs, restaurants, etc right smack in the middle of downtown MIA. I'm so sick of working downtown and seeing a NYC-style electronics-shop ghetto. I think kicking some of these people out and encouraging clubs and restaurants to open downtown would give the city of Miami the revitalization it so desperately needs. If we are truly a world-class city, our downtown area shouldn't look like a Third World piece of crap. I'd really love to see downtown Miami flourish, give Space some competition and really stick it to South Beach.

someone has some hostility cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

AIM: digit960

Yikes! you know you could pull an L.A. riot type of thing downtown.

I agree though, More clubs, more choices the better.

------------------

"Anyone who wants to understand DJ culture has to go to the club."

- Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys)

I agree, downtown sucks. Thats why sobe is so nice. All the people walking around, stuff to do, don't have to worry about some [bad person] huffing gas jumping you.

Unfortunatly I don't see it getting much better anytime soon.

It would be nice to at least get a little bubble near the art institute of decent places.

I would kill to have Miaim like Barcelona or Amsterdam where everyone just walks the streets for everything.

sigh...

------------------

Hate your job? Not happy with your life? We have a support group for that. Its called EVERYONE. We meet at the bar everynight.

i have to agree with patrick, downtown right now is a ghosttown..but i feel that in the next couple of years, it will be the total opposite of what it is today..if we get that stadium built, plus more clubs and restaurants etc..downtown miami will be up there with the major cities...

------------------

laser_show.gif

I was in Miami for the winter and I plan on coming back permanently because unlike other cities in this country Miami is enhancing new nightlife and nightclubs instead of cracking down on nightlife, The downtown area and south beach are both going to be the place to be for young single people over the next 5 years, give it time.

Archived