Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome To My Headdddddddddddddddddddd!

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON THIS JOINT.. I HEARD TWO VERSIONS..

ON THE A3 TV SITE LAWLER LIVE ON PATIO HAS A HOUSEY VERISON AND LIVE AT MAZE RR RIPS THIS ROCK MIX OF IT...

WTF IS THIS TRACK??????????????

SICK SICK SICK TUNE!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

PS THIS RR SET COULD BE ONE OF THE SICKEST SETS OF THE YEAR... MAN HES GOT SKILLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

FINALLY GOT MY HANDS ON THIS JOINT.. I HEARD TWO VERSIONS..

ON THE A3 TV SITE LAWLER LIVE ON PATIO HAS A HOUSEY VERISON AND LIVE AT MAZE RR RIPS THIS ROCK MIX OF IT...

WTF IS THIS TRACK??????????????

SICK SICK SICK TUNE!!!!!!!!!!

:eek:

PS THIS RR SET COULD BE ONE OF THE SICKEST SETS OF THE YEAR... MAN HES GOT SKILLZ!!!!!!!!!!!

are u talking about Chris Barnes? this track is ooooooooooooold.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mindfaqd

are u talking about Chris Barnes? this track is ooooooooooooold.

heard two different mixes, not sure how old... but banging!!! might be a new mix out there...:confused:

rivera and lawler played two different mixes with in the last 2 months...

Originally posted by jlauro263

Wow you are about 6/7 months behind probably more...

of course he is i had the white label back in oct. so whats that 8 months, way to go nicky....always on top of ur game :laugh:

Guest saleen351

you guys are a freaking joke... I put up two more track ids yet none of yous know them... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Its like all the losers on the board sit back and wait for someone to post about a track that is old, yet when new tracks need to be ided, you losers are no where to be found....:idea:

So when you id my other tracks, then talk your shit...

Also i'd like to point out the mix of this track i have is from a live set, a set in which only 3 people have... So i'm sure RR remixed it or messed with it, since i've never heard it before.. Trust me i'd rememeber hearing this track...:idea:

Originally posted by saleen351

you guys are a freaking joke... I put up two more track ids yet none of yous know them... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Its like all the losers on the board sit back and wait for someone to post about a track that is old, yet when new tracks need to be ided, you losers are no where to be found....:idea:

So when you id my other tracks, then talk your shit...

Also i'd like to point out the mix of this track i have is from a live set, a set in which only 3 people have... So i'm sure RR remixed it or messed with it, since i've never heard it before.. Trust me i'd rememeber hearing this track...:idea:

like id ever give u a track id :laugh::rolleyes: