Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Fucking Rush Comes Roll Call: Tiesto

djdekan

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by andrewthomas

tiesto is highschool stuff

i agree..............

i'd feel like a little kid there...

:rolleyes::idea: can anyone confirm that Tiesto plays a variety of electronica and not just upfront trance. if this is the case i'd rather shoot myself than hear trance all night long. one thing is for sure this man is gonna get MAD paid for this event. i hope you ladies and gents have fun.

Originally posted by mrmovement33

:rolleyes::idea: can anyone confirm that Tiesto plays a variety of electronica and not just upfront trance. if this is the case i'd rather shoot myself than hear trance all night long. one thing is for sure this man is gonna get MAD paid for this event. i hope you ladies and gents have fun.

well heres a gun:blown:

and Tiesto Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont be ignorant.:blank:

Originally posted by mrmovement33

sickkkkkkkkk beats ! no fairy trance breakdowns. :D you want energy his name is Tiestooooooooooooo! :bounce:

he rocked me hard at ultra and tomorrow should be no different.

hopefully he brought alot of new shit. have a good time everyone and if you can't get in or don't wanna pay $40-50 than head over to crobar for a nite with edgar v!

Originally posted by lextcy

he rocked me hard at ultra and tomorrow should be no different.

hopefully he brought alot of new shit. have a good time everyone and if you can't get in or don't wanna pay $40-50 than head over to crobar for a nite with edgar v!

DAMN !! I WANT TO SEE EDGAR AS WELL .. :( :( :( :(

• 1 year later...

HAHAHA omg i was so scared that i missed tiesto @ space and then i pointed out to someone and he tells me the date is 5-27-03.. 03! after i read the date like 4 times to check when the 30th was which was on sunday i was like WTF I CANT HAVE MISSED TIESTO! hahaha

alright, now I'm really confused. Isn't Tiesto the 18th??? Either someone f'd up really badly or I misread......uhhhhhhhhhhhh

im from cleveland and i have my ticket to see him on june 19 i highly doubt he is gonna skip from miami to cleveland and not hit any cities on the way but i might be wrong