Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Digweed Meetup On Friday At Club Space

macfunk19

I want to meet up with all the clubplanet members on june 29 Friday at club space.But wonders where u guys are going to meet at.And at what time so please inform me thank.O yea D-7 danny ill give u a call later ok buddy.

Meeting up outside will only lead to stress once everyone realizes that NO, people will NOT be arriving when they're supposed to.

I'd encourage people to meet inside, but... then you always run the risk of people like Rene hearing a song that he likes and deciding that NO, walking away from the song for a meet-up is NOT the order of the day. smile.gif

If anyone wants to grab me, however, I'm VERY likely to be in the vicinity of the small bar behind the booth in the Blue Room (if not somewhere near the speakers directly to the right of the DJ booth ... to the right when /facing/ the booth from the floor, that is).

I should have my phone on me, but... well... hehehehe.

Rene'

Email/Call before 8:00pm Friday iffin you wanna make plans/arrangements. Otherwise, may the force be with ya'll.

------------------

The meet ups outside the club have been OK, so far. I say we make it for 11:15pm instead of 11:30 this time, though. That way we avoid the stress if someone is a bit late. However, since it's Diggers that will be playing the door may be a bit more hectic than it has been at Crobar.

What does everyone think about 11:15PM???

Originally posted by macfunk19:

danny ill give u a call later ok buddy.

kewl beanz, gimme a buzz

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

AIM: digit960

I'm down for whatever really cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

AIM: digit960

Originally posted by rene_martinez:

If anyone wants to grab me, however, I'm VERY likely to be in the vicinity of the small bar behind the booth in the Blue Room (if not somewhere near the speakers directly to the right of the DJ booth ... to the right when /facing/ the booth from the floor, that is).

I should have my phone on me, but... well... hehehehe.

can i grab you??? pretty plzzzzz???

ya, i might call you or something-it depends...

tongue.gif

Originally posted by sobeton:

happy your going. smile.gif call you later today..

peace, tony

yeah yeah yeah, thats what you said the last time, and the time b/4 that and so on...

tongue.gif

just play'n hon, we have to meet 2/night. A MUST!!! cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 06-29-2001).]

Originally posted by staceyg5:

yeah yeah yeah, thats what you said the last time, and the time b/4 that and so on...

tongue.gif

just play'n hon, we have to meet 2/night. A MUST!!! cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by staceyg5 (edited 06-29-2001).]

come on.. sobe, won't let you down this time.

I'll be in the house with "lights on". smile.gif

talk to ya later.. peace, tony

------------------

sobeton.jpg

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 06-29-2001).]

OK....so is the plan 11:15 outside the club? Parking lot? or does everyone wanna meet inside...say ...at 12:30am (since many of us will try to make it before midnight? Danny, give me a call. Are you going? cwm35.gif

Okay, let's meet up in the mens bathroom everyone. I will be waiting for all of you in the first stall. Don't pay attention to the foul odor coming from that stall just help yourself in and wait for all of the other club planet members to get there. Looking forward to finally meeting all of you smile.gif

Archived