Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio gear for sale

stryke303

yes, to be honest, it's all stolen. stolen from the MURK studio. the stuff is fair at best. we all know that oscar likes to bang on equipment. also, the drum machines that i stole from the MURK studio are in crappy condition because oscar thinks that programming drum machines involves actually using drum sticks on the pads!

;)

Originally posted by stryke303

yes, to be honest, it's all stolen. stolen from the MURK studio. the stuff is fair at best. we all know that oscar likes to bang on equipment. also, the drum machines that i stole from the MURK studio are in crappy condition because oscar thinks that programming drum machines involves actually using drum sticks on the pads!

:laugh: :laugh:

;)

oh yah! :laugh:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

u better keep that shit if it's from Murk's studio...the creative juices left in it might help you make a hit record.

hmmm..maybe you're right. i guess my #1 record in italy and my #13 billboard hit here at home means i'm doing something wrong. and i guess i'd better hand in my grammy membership too. DAMN YOU MURK!!!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Hell yes!!!! now, i can bang out the beats in my drawers in the comfort of my own bedroom in full surround sound on my HDTV while i'm sipping on a 40 (or rather a 32, since 40s are illegal in good old Florida).

40's are really illegal in florida????? I never knew that... Thank god my brothers didn't bring down a cooler of Colt 45!!!

yo,

the page wouldn't display. i'm guessing you're talking about halo 2. feb 2004. they are getting some heat from games like doom III and half life 2, so they've decided to step up the production values a bit. you can check out screenshots and a couple of movies at www.ign.com. are you on xbox live yet!?!?

Guest saleen351

yo,

the page wouldn't display. i'm guessing you're talking about halo 2. feb 2004. they are getting some heat from games like doom III and half life 2, so they've decided to step up the production values a bit. you can check out screenshots and a couple of movies at www.ign.com. are you on xbox live yet!?!?

try it again it works for me... But feb 2004 is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long.... I'm thinking this holiday season it will come... We ain't getting xbox live till halo 2, right now new verison of xbconnect drops this friday...

;)

Stryke you are so silly....first of all, everyone knows you play a drum machine with mallets (not drum sticks stupid!)

second....you are an ungrateful shit.....After we gave you all our left over gear so you could get started in this biz, you turn around and sell it for a profit!!!

NICE ONE DUDE!

Wouldn't want your Karma!!!!

:mad:

I sold about $4k of gear already on eBay....

Gotta sell the rest before people realize you can just about everything using something like Reason...

I still have 2 Technics for sale and a mint condition DJ coffin if anyone is interested...drop me a pm...

the move to europe is a little up in the air right now...i'm trying to get a residency here @ home first. i moved my studio to a new location here in miami, and am just making more room for the new gear and also slimming down as the new studio is now a full digital/analog hybrid... the new tracks for ovum were done using both digital and analog technology, as will a good portion of the new stuff :) so, hopefully, i'll be here @ home in miami for quite some time....time will tell...oh..and i can't move until i kick oscar's ass!!!!!!

Originally posted by djoscarg

Stryke you are so silly....first of all, everyone knows you play a drum machine with mallets (not drum sticks stupid!)

second....you are an ungrateful shit.....After we gave you all our left over gear so you could get started in this biz, you turn around and sell it for a profit!!!

NICE ONE DUDE!

Wouldn't want your Karma!!!!

:mad:

whatever you ass! i'm so sick and tired of you following me around! don't you have some hit music to make? geez! know i know how ralph feels! lay off there buddy! i'm just trying to make a living off this crap you "gave" to me! i'm so sorry!!! so so sorry...for all these lies!!!! let's just tell the entire world about our true love! i can't hide it anymore! tell them now "dark beat" was orignally titled "dark meat" and dedicated to me! TELL THEM OSCAR, TELL THEM!!!!!! :: sniff sniff...single tear::