Get ready! Diego is now at Club Maze!

Guest saleen351

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by geno303

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by spacious

Congrats to Maze for hiering Diego and George Acosta. Sounds like a hell of a funktion. One day I will go by and check out the old Salvation. Does anyone know what happened to Maze's old marketing director Nicole Kaufman? Did she quit? Maybe she just needed some space.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO YOU LOUIS OR IS IT LUIS...OH I FORGOT YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME...WHAT YOUR TO GOOD TO BE SPANISH... YOUR SAD.

EVERYONE IS STARTING TO SEE RIGHT THRU YOU...YOU LOOK SO SAD AND SORRY ...... YOU LOOK SO PISSED OFF WHEN YOU SAY DOES IMMATURE REMARKS ABOUT OTHER CLUBS THAT ARE ACTUALLY WORKING WITH EVERYONE AND GIVING HOPE TO THE MIAMI DANCE SCENE AND DJS THAT HAVE DONE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER DUE FOR MIAMI IN A GLOBAL LEVEL...THAT WAS VERY HIGH SCHOOL...LETS FACE IT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING ...YOU ONLY PICKED UP FROM WHERE SHADOW LEFT........ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE TRY TO BE ORIGINAL " CLUBSPACE" WHAT A FUCKING JOKE..... YOUR A BUST WAITING TO HAPPEN....YOUR A BAD PERSON.

YOUR HISTORY GIVE IT TIME....YOU ONLY TRY TO HURT THE SCENE....YOUR BAD PEOPLE AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT....EVEN YOUR WORKERS HATE YOU.....YOUR DAY IS COMING....YOU WILL BE LEFT ALONE.

Absolutely incorrect statements here . . . I have seen LP go out of his way for other club owners and promoters at his club. LP runs a business, and a very successful one at that. At times, business owners have to be hard asses, and LP has every right to do so. I'm sure he has his reasons for doing what he does in every sense.

The problem is that you kids bitch about everything on here and that you are never happy about anything. The "club business" is a very volitale one.

And last, before everyone starts wining that I am on the "take" - I've never met LP before. And I have nothing to gain from this.

You peepz need to get your priorities in order and get more positive things going in your life!

This was a thread about congratulating Diego for his new position at Maze..........

ENOUGH WITH THE THREAD-JACKING ABOUT LP, SPACE, AND A MYSTERY POSTER NAMED GENO/FRANK:rolleyes:

So I say, again, CONGRATULATIONS DIEGO AND BEST OF LUCK AT MAZE:D

TRANCE IS FAR FROM DEAD

Bring Down ScottProject, DJ Mind-X, Judge Jews and you'll see how fast people show up.

Geogre Acosta has llost his respect in my book; any DJ that thinks he's hire or greater then his fans or crys for lil things at event doesn't diserve to have a following.

Another thing I don't understand is people that register a new screen name to hate on others is really stupid. Be a man, why go register a name when people are going to know who u are.

Posting hate on the first 7 post means ur are FAKE!

PS... for some reason CP and UNIX GUI's don't work well.. does anyone have a unix base aol/aim?

Guest saleen351

ok, i'm now confused.. who is frank geno guy??? WOULD THE REAL FRANK/GENO GUY PLEASE STANG UP????

BTW LP you got played right into my post..... :laugh:

Hook

Line

Sinker

Good Luck with 34 and tell Eisner I said hello...

PS i know your site isn't done but no pic of Oscar on the homepage instead it looks like tiesto or some euro trash dj is just fucked up!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

ok, i'm now confused.. who is frank geno guy??? WOULD THE REAL FRANK/GENO GUY PLEASE STANG UP????

BTW LP you got played right into my post..... :laugh:

Hook

Line

Sinker

Good Luck with 34 and tell Eisner I said hello...

PS i know your site isn't done but no pic of Oscar on the homepage instead it looks like tiesto or some euro trash dj is just fucked up!!!

Sneaky bastard:laugh:

Quit thread jacking:laugh:

Originally posted by nexusgroove

TRANCE IS FAR FROM DEAD

PS... for some reason CP and UNIX GUI's don't work well.. does anyone have a unix base aol/aim?

Try hunting for GAIM.

Also, I don't wanna hear a DJ called Judge Jews...sounds like some racist bastard to me:laugh:

I have known LP for a lot of years now. We have shared drinks and laughs...we have been at each others throats.

Since Space opened there has been a steady stream of attacks on Space and LP on this board as well as a few Space proponants. One thing is for sure...people are always talking about the place!

I'll say this: LP grabbed his balls and went Downtown before anyone else. He made a successful business and was mostly responsible for us selling Shadow. He's the only one to make it in that neighborhood. When his lease was up and he had a choice to renew or build a new club, he chose the latter and spent millions of dollars doing it. The result is arguably the best club in the US.

Sure...there are policies there that piss people off but when you spend that money and open a place of your own...you get to make the rules. If I ran Space there would be some things done a different way...but I don't. If you don't like it...go somewhere else.

I guess what I am trying to say is what I've said in many "Bashing" threads on this board...You may not like the guy or how he runs his business, but you have to respect what they have accomplished.

By the way...I agree that it's a really weak move to trash someone on a public board without revealing who you are. I've posted good and bad on here and always signed my name to it.

Congrats to Maze for hiering Diego and George Acosta. Sounds like a hell of a funktion. One day I will go by and check out the old Salvation. Does anyone know what happened to Maze's old marketing director Nicole Kaufman? Did she quit? Maybe she just needed some space.

so I take it Nicole will be heading to Space34?

Originally posted by geno303

quote:

TO YOU LOUIS OR IS IT LUIS...OH I FORGOT YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME...WHAT YOUR TO GOOD TO BE SPANISH... YOUR SAD.

EVERYONE IS STARTING TO SEE RIGHT THRU YOU...YOU LOOK SO SAD AND SORRY ...... YOU LOOK SO PISSED OFF WHEN YOU SAY DOES IMMATURE REMARKS ABOUT OTHER CLUBS THAT ARE ACTUALLY WORKING WITH EVERYONE AND GIVING HOPE TO THE MIAMI DANCE SCENE AND DJS THAT HAVE DONE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER DUE FOR MIAMI IN A GLOBAL LEVEL...THAT WAS VERY HIGH SCHOOL...LETS FACE IT YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING ...YOU ONLY PICKED UP FROM WHERE SHADOW LEFT........ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE TRY TO BE ORIGINAL " CLUBSPACE" WHAT A FUCKING JOKE..... YOUR A BUST WAITING TO HAPPEN....YOUR A BAD PERSON.

YOUR HISTORY GIVE IT TIME....YOU ONLY TRY TO HURT THE SCENE....YOUR BAD PEOPLE AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT....EVEN YOUR WORKERS HATE YOU.....YOUR DAY IS COMING....YOU WILL BE LEFT ALONE.

OUCH:eek:

BTW...here are some past posts from geno/frank the space/LP hater...Does anyone know who this Frank person could be? Gee...I wonder...could it be...???

"SO I SAY THAT MAZE HAS NOTHING TO LOOSE BUT EVERYTHING TO GAIN.....I SAY ACOSTA & EDGAR V FOR RESIDENT BIWEEKLY...ITS TIME...NO CLUB IS DOING IN IT....LET MAZE BE THE ONE....IT WILL ONLY GIVE THE NAME MAZE THE WORLD RECOGNITION IT DESERVES.

LETS BOYCOTT SPACE...IT SUCKS.....SPACESUXXXXXXXX34"

"Lets be real...trance is not dead....to say that is being close minded....people like Acosta, Scot Project Etc...stay very strong thru the years and have been a very big part of the development of dance music just like House pioneers.

Trance rules this year everywere in the world.....look at the top 100 dj issue of DJ magazine.....but i do agree with every ones opinion...all music has its place in every scene."

"Its TRUE Hello Everyone,

To confirm the rumor that Goerge Acosta will be ending his residency this Saturday April 19th, 2003..yes its correct, due to his diary demand for this up coming summer show dates we apologies for this.

Please stay tuned to this website for future dates.

Yes to answer the other Question...we have been offered a few things but nothing will be confirmed anytime soon.

We really apreciate all the support .

The website will be updated shortly with the simmer european tour.

all the best

Frank"

i guess your making it seem like its frank "pirate" Pacheco GA's manager???

TRANCE IS FAR FROM DEAD

wow I thought I would never hear UNIX mentioned on CP *hehe*

What UNIX platform are you on? I read CP from work on mozilla on everything from my Sun Blade 150 to my laptop. :)

Guest saleen351

Maybe all we need is some freestyle lyrics and all the drama will end.... I wonder who can id this tune!!!! i know koky can, :)

Aaahhhhhhh (baby thats a what I like)(hold me, squeeze me)

Aaahhhhhhh (baby thats a what I like)

Aaahhhhhhh (baby thats a what I like)(hold me, squeeze me)

[Verse 1:]

In some secluded rendezvous

That overlooks the avenue

He stepped into the streets and walked up to this girl

He had a cap tooth made of gold

He had an earing in his nose

And her looks, that a night he liked to twirl

And he says:

“I love the way you look at me, I love your smile

Why don’t you come and talk to me just for a while?

Give me your love, oohhh give me your love

Why don’t you come and talk to me, give me your love?

And we can move it like thisâ€

[Verse 2:]

And now the hours go by fast

And memories come from the past

As he tells the girl the story of his life

You see a long long time ago

He fell in love, but let her go

And if he had the chance again, she’d be his wife

And he sings to her nightly, he says

“Lydia, oh Lydia, I wish I didn’t get ridda ya

Lydia I miss your rose tatoo

There’s some things I can’t forget

Oh hunny why did I dis ya? (you can learn alot from Lydia)

I gotta move it like thisâ€

Aaahhhhhhh (hold me, squeeze me)

Aaahhhhhhh

Aaahhhhhhh (hold me, squeeze me)

Aaahhhhhhh

[Verse 3:]

Now take a cup and walk away

To this secret hideaway

And our lonely man is at a loss for words

She says “How far do you want to go?â€

He says “How far is to Moreau?â€

And when they make love, this is all that can be heard

Silence, and then you hear

Aye aye aye aye aye, make sweet love to me

Aye aye aye aye aye, give me ecstacy

Aye aye aye aye aye, make sweet love to me

Give me all those things I miss

But start is off with a kiss

And move a little something like this

Aaahhhhhhh

And now ya move it like this

Aaahhhhhhh

Start it off with a kiss

Then move a little something like this

Aaahhhhhhh

And now ya move it like this

Aaahhhhhhh

Start it off with a kiss, and now ya move it like

Bum-de bum-de bum-bum

De-lay lay lay lay lay

Bum-de bum-de bum-bum

De-lay lay lay lay lay lay lay

Bum-de bum-de bum-bum

De-lay lay lay lay lay

Bum-de bum-de bum-bum

Bum-de bum-de bum-bum

De-lay lay lay lay lay

Bum-de bum-de bum-bum

Bum-de bum-de bum-bum

Bum-de bum-de bum-bum

De-lay lay lay lay lay bum (Hey!)

(the moral of the story goes like this)

[Verse 3:]

Life brings you surprises (life brings you surprises)

Sometimes problems arise, yea (sometimes problems arise)

Life brings you surprises (life brings you surprises)

Sometimes you don’t realize

Til it’s right before your eyes

And you say (aahhh)

I love to love you baby (aahhh)

Can’t live without ya baby (aahhhh)

Your life, it drives me crazy

If I only get one wish

Number one on my list

To move a little something like this

Aaahhhhhhh (baby thats a what I like

Red Hate Enigma...

GUI - GNOME... acting up today.

Dunno about you guys, but I don't think Louis cares about what ur posting here. Are you working on him to see if he'll reply in a angry manner?

I hear Saleen is about to be Banned from Maze too. :confused:

Guest saleen351

I hear Saleen is about to be Banned from Maze too. :confused:

lol, you simply made that up...... I know it and you know it.. Atleast try better if you wanna fuck with me.....:idea: