Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Lil' Moo Bench 300+ MDW?

Guest saleen351

you guys make it seem every rocco and joey in nj tosses up 300 pounds... 95% of guys will never throw that weight up with out sauce.. Think about how many guys work out in your gym, then watch how many toss up 300.... Also you don't know if they are truely sauced or not, majority of them are and after age 24 why would anyone be hammering that kind of weight? Jacked is not in... Juice is still not back in.... Guys who get jacked do so cause they are usually short.... I've never met a juice head who was as tough on the juice that he was off the juice... :idea:

Have we met Saleen???

Not sure about that bro...

I bust my ass in the gym all year.. and dont rely on the cycle, but use it to polish off and break my plateu's...

My weights dont go up that much when I go on... I just do a few extra reps and show more veins...

I am not short either.... lol....

I am just as much of a dickhead on or off though...

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Have we met Saleen???

Not sure about that bro...

I bust my ass in the gym all year.. and dont rely on the cycle, but use it to polish off and break my plateu's...

My weights dont go up that much when I go on... I just do a few extra reps and show more veins...

I am not short either.... lol....

I am just as much of a dickhead on or off though...

how old are you?

I ask cause usually guys around the ages after college years get rid of the sauce and the mentality it leads to. See i choose not to sauce.. I've seen what it leads to, and the people who snicker behind your back, even your close friends talk shit when you are on the sauce..

28 yrs old...

Never juiced in high school or college...

Waited till I had the funds and did my research, so I could do it right...

And not be classified as the Summer Cyclist's or Juicemonkey's..

No one snickers behind my back...

I am a very stand up guy and treat everyone I know/meet with the upmost respect....

Aside from my gains and training/diet regiment, I dont follow the typical mentality of those who juice...

I am a sexy bitch though... hahaha...

that has to be the DUMBEST ideas i have ever heard!!!!!!!!

have you ever tried lifting something K bombed????????, i tried lifting my head off my pillow and i broke i sweat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now we know why you waited 4 years to post...........................!!!

This is the saddest thing I've ever read pyro....I even forgot about that yet you are so consumed with me that you remembered. Anyone can come to AXIOM on a chest day and watch me toss it up. There are people there that spot me at axiom when I'm alone all the time and they watch me throw weight up. If anyone is on this board speak up.