Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lip balm/lipgloss/chapstick

i just rummaged through my desk drawer for some lip balm and i found three different ones in there, i have two balms and a lip gloss in my bag, there's a lip balm on my bathroom sink and i have an entire makeup bag full of various chapsticks and glosses, at least 30 or so.... i think i have an obsession.

btw, i bought 2 "born lippy" balms from the body shop the other day in strawberry and mandarin... prolly the best smelling/tasting lip stuff ever, go buy some

Originally posted by phatman

...damn it...i just got this song stuck in my head thanks to you...the old 80s song...you are an obsession...you are an obsession...lol...THANKS A LOT WETLIPS...

:laugh: thats a good song:idea:

Originally posted by tastyt

Medicated Chapstick, that's my brand of choice. I have one in my office drawer, one in a little box on my nightstand, and one to carry in my bag or pocket.

yep, the one in the light blue packaging, right? that one was my fave in the winter, godsend for chapped lips

Originally posted by tastyt

Medicated Chapstick, that's my brand of choice. I have one in my office drawer, one in a little box on my nightstand, and one to carry in my bag or pocket.

same here

the light blue medicated chapstick is awesome, only thing i use..