3 DJ'S PLAYING THE BEST HIP HOP, HOUSE, & CLASSICS

MUSIC BY...

JOE GIORGIO

ANTHONY "MOO" MOUSSA

& VINNIE V

DOOR BY BILLY BADDASS

ALSO, MODEL SEARCH FOR ELITE ENT'S "ELITE GIRLS"

MODELS WILL BE USED FOR PROMTIONAL HOSTS, VIP HOSTS,

CHAMPAGNE HOSTS, HAIR & FASHION SHOWS, ECT...

SPONSERED BY VINCENT DENNIS SALON & SPA 973 256 0071

$300 GIFT CERTIFICATE FROM VIN/DEN SALON TO BE RAFFLED OFF TO ALL MODELS WHO ENTER MODEL SEARCH

ALSO ENER TO WIN A FREE TRIP TO IBIZA AS SEEN ON

WILD ON " E "!!!!!!!

$2 WELL DRINKS

$2 SHOT SPECIALS

$3 COORS LITE BOTTLES ALL NITE

HOSTED BY MIKE P / GEORGE L / & STEVE O

LADIES FREE BEFORE 10:30

VIP INFO CALL MIKEY PICK @ 973 703 2605:blown:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Diva is a top notch nothing but class lounge in Montclair....

See ya all there Tuesday night....

Badass so are you going to win this IBIZA trip.....you know only badassmofo's can go there.....There is a club that holds 15,000 people there..a pool...with a bridge going over the top...and the dj playing on the top of the pool.....you also get your own Villa not a hotel....it is sick....and it is right on the beach of .....BORA BORA

Originally posted by joeyslicks

Badass so are you going to win this IBIZA trip.....you know only badassmofo's can go there.....There is a club that holds 15,000 people there..a pool...with a bridge going over the top...and the dj playing on the top of the pool.....you also get your own Villa not a hotel....it is sick....and it is right on the beach of .....BORA BORA

enter my name in also

Just to let everyone know there is going to be some of the finest looking girls @ diva I promiss, I had to hit up 40 different girls today on the cell, that are hot as hell. Some of them it has been months since i talked to them.....since I left on good terms with all of them asked I each and everyone of them to please come out to diva we are going to be raffling off TWO TRIPS TO IBIZA :bounce::dj::party::clap2: :clap2: there was no hesitation at all....not sure if it was because of me or IBIZA, but all in all they still are comin

Just to let everyone know there is going to be some of the finest looking girls @ diva I promiss, I had to hit up 40 different girls today on the cell, that are hot as hell. Some of them it has been months since i talked to them.....since I left on good terms with all of them asked I each and everyone of them to please come out to diva we are going to be raffling off TWO TRIPS TO IBIZA :bounce::dj::party::clap2: :clap2: there was no hesitation at all....not sure if it was because of me or IBIZA, but all in all they still are comin

Sorry I am an idiot that can't spell or properly use clubplanet correctly........:direct::hang::kill9::stupid::rock: ......ALSO THE MONKEY WANTS TO KNOW IF HIS STARDUST IS GOING TO BE @ DIVA, A DIVA MUST GO TO DIVA........ TO LIGHT UP THE ROOM WITH HER BEAUTY, PLEASE BRING ME A PURPLE BANNANA......GEORGE LOVES THE MONKEY STUFF.......THAT WHY HE IS GEORGEY POORGY THE BEAR...AND I AM THE MONKEY....FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW..... FIND OUT

Sorry I am an idiot that can't spell or properly use clubplanet correctly........:direct::hang::kill9::stupid::rock: ......ALSO THE MONKEY WANTS TO KNOW IF HIS STARDUST IS GOING TO BE @ DIVA, A DIVA MUST GO TO DIVA........ TO LIGHT UP THE ROOM WITH HER BEAUTY, PLEASE BRING ME A PURPLE BANNANA......GEORGE LOVES THE MONKEY STUFF.......THAT WHY HE IS GEORGEY POORGY THE BEAR...AND I AM THE MONKEY....FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DON'T KNOW..... FIND OUT

Anything to support my Purple monkey;)