Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Maxim's Hometown Hotties 100 Semifinalists

njdionysus

i find it hard to beleive that only one of these women are from Manhattan or at least NYC and she is none too kind on the eyes. I guess the new york woman doesn't think of herself as a hometown hottie, but as a city sex godess.

that's okay, we'll keep them for ourselves.

Originally posted by covetoys

i find it hard to beleive that only one of these women are from Manhattan or at least NYC and she is none too kind on the eyes. I guess the new york woman doesn't think of herself as a hometown hottie, but as a city sex godess.

that's okay, we'll keep them for ourselves.

i thought the same thing... i took one look and said... is that the best new york has to offer?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

i thought the same thing... i took one look and said... is that the best new york has to offer?

There was a lot of NYorkers, but they were voted off... I have been voting almost every week to pass the time in class :tongue:, and there just wasn't any striking ones from NYC. :blown:

Originally posted by nayohmee

having lived in many places outside of NY, you guys are living in a fantasy world if you think the most beautiful, sexiest women are here. far from the truth, my friends.

So, where do YOU think the sexiest women are from?

I personally think NY ladies are the best... because there is so much mixing going on... the whole world is more or less represented here, so you get combinations that you would find in few other parts of the world... unusual and exotic... ahhhh yeah baybee... :aright:

hmm...where do i think? i don't know. but ny women aren't the best to me. didn't say that i haven't seen pretty girls here, i have, but i see more run-of-the-mill, typical looking women in this city than i have anywhere else. go to any club website and i swear all the chicks look the SAME. even on this message board. when my guy friends from other parts come visit me, they say the same thing.

but like i said, i've lived in many different places so i'm just making this opinion based on my experiences.

Originally posted by nayohmee

hmm...where do i think? i don't know. but ny women aren't the best to me. didn't say that i haven't seen pretty girls here, i have, but i see more run-of-the-mill, typical looking women in this city than i have anywhere else. go to any club website and i swear all the chicks look the SAME. even on this message board. when my guy friends from other parts come visit me, they say the same thing.

but like i said, i've lived in many different places so i'm just making this opinion based on my experiences.

Errr... what do club websites have to do with anything? That's a tiny subset of the population which is not at all representative of us as a a city... clubbers are generally much younger and whiter than the rest of the city (well those who don't fake n' bake are generally whiter, anyway :laugh: )... hell, half of them don't even live in NY! lol If I want to see what NY women look like all I have to do is open the door and walk outside...

Anyway, I still say they're the best... and it's not like my opinion would be biased or anything- right? ;)

Originally posted by tastyt

Errr... what do club websites have to do with anything? That's a tiny subset of the population which is not at all representative of us as a a city... clubbers are generally much younger and whiter than the rest of the city (well those who don't fake n' bake are generally whiter, anyway :laugh: )... hell, half of them aren't even IN NY! lol If I want to see what NY women look like all I have to do is open the door and walk outside...

Anyway, I still say they're the best... and it's not like my opinion would be biased or anything- right? ;)

nonono, i'm just saying.. if you want an example i could show you now, just glance at some websites. but when i'm out... at work, meeting people, just being out and about... i see it. and as i said before, i have seen the type of women you're talking about... but i don't see nearly enough to say that the women of ny are the best there is (especially in the world). i was born here, i've lived here most of my life, but i've also lived in several other places so...biased or not, i can just say in my experiences, NY women aren't the best. maybe the most diverse, maybe the most uniquely mixed, but...that don't mean pretty. ;)

naw i'm just playing with you... but opinions like these are the spice of life. :D

I personally think NY ladies are the best... because there is so much mixing going on... the whole world is more or less represented here, so you get combinations that you would find in few other parts of the world... unusual and exotic... ahhhh yeah baybee... :aright:

I've lived in LA, Miami, Warsaw, Hong Kong and Bangkok and I've never thought New York women are the most beautiful in the world. Probably Miami, Singapore or Brazil has the most amount of top notch women, but being from Manhattan, I know there are much more beautiful women than the ones in that top 100 list.

Originally posted by njdionysus

Step off, my friend made it to the final 100 out of 1000's and the photos in there of her are horrible. Usually its the other way around, she looks much better in person than the photos. Go Bonnie from Jersey!

Oh damn thats your friend!!!:eek:

Hey Girl...

I think NY Girls are hot too - but if they don't visit the tanning salon so much.

I've seen a couple of girls here - hot bods but when I went to check out the face - gawd - butter face milf with too much sun damage.

I'm very white myself and noticed I'm getting alot of freckels. I started using special sunscreen because I don't want to have those huge freckles that are gross!

Girls in NY know how to dress, here it's just odd. Since there's barely great weather in NY - the girls doll themselfs up more and look stunning. GAWD DAMN!