Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss tickets availible

jcbliss

hey guys,

so sorry for the delay in the presale tickets...the nightmare I've had with the printers has been amazing...anyways, tickets now availible at dj store - ft lauderdale dj store - palm beach and uncle sams - miami. the tickets are 20 in advance and 30 at the door.....once again, I appologise for the delay...btw - here are the lineups for the event...

Blue room

Jon Cowan - 10-12

Steve Lawler 12 - 2:30

Deep Dish 3-????

Red Room

K-ahhz - 10 - 12

Parks & Wilson - 12 - 3

Satoshi Tommie - 3 - ??

The Patio

Mike Hiratzka - 10-12:30

slacker 12:30-2

Tarrentella & redanka - 2-4

kelvin andrews - 4 - 12noon!!

oh, yes! now I could skiddadle my way over to Uncle Sam's and get my ticket! this is gonna be a good night... What you guys didn't know was that I was sending secret subliminal messages to John in his sleep, Slacker cwm12.gif , Satoshi cwm12.gif , Slacker cwm12.gif , Satoshi cwm12.gif , Slacker cwm12.gif , Satoshi cwm12.gif , and my secret encrypted glugaheim voyage mind machine worked! the time slots couldn't have been more perfect!! see ya there! Cheers

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene!

-------------------------

Surgeon General's Warning: Smoking Causes Lung Cancer, Heart Disease, Emphysema, And May Complicate Pregancy.

AIM: digit960

those attending Diggers, get with me , I may have the tix in hand by then. Save your long drive for the party instead.

------------------

"Anyone who wants to understand DJ culture has to go to the club."

- Neil Tennant (Pet Shop Boys)

tickets are deffinitely at uncle sams and as for your boy chris...he did not come to the bliss office on friday...he has asked us about the tickets but he didn't come and didn't call so get your facts straight mate before posting...he did ring us today asking about the tickets which we have had and have been in stores since late last week....sorry for the inconvienience!! see you all tomorrow

J

Barbie, I got my ticket yesterday at Uncle Sam's ...

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

"To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side!"

John, check your PM's ...

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

"To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side!"

Originally posted by jcbliss:

as for your boy chris...he did not come to the bliss office on friday...he has asked us about the tickets but he didn't come and didn't call so get your facts straight mate before posting...

J

Hey, Jon. Chill out, man.....I know you had alot going on. BTW, it was nice to meet you on Tuesday night. We had a great time. Yes, Chris was at Bliss on Friday. Rama and you had gone to airport (I think) and Stacey said she didn't have the keys to get into Rama's office. Anyway, things worked out great and everyone had fun. You guys did a wonderful job. Thanx! biggrin.gif

Archived