Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Round 2 Saturday night...... Tempssssss. Are you ready?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

over SPIN SPIN SUGAR?

was it packed? how was the shore overall?

I heard the shore was pretty dead and Im glad I stayed home.............thought of going to Tempts tonight but I stayed in all weekend why go out now.........................long overdue break plus its only just begun and Ive been there 7 or 8 times already.....................dam im a trooper:D Will be down next week and cant wait may have to drag my partner in crime Mrs Stardo Rodgers so we can do our Fred and Ginger routine!!!

I hear ya....the weather SUCKED!!!...plus you know most peeps stayed home recovering from a hardcore (and for some very costly) weekend.

4 times in TEMPS this season already...lol.

Not sure about next weekend...heard its suppose to be rainy again......but staying in 2 weekends in a row might be impossible.

:D:laugh:

lol...Fred & Ginger routine.

......do to rain and the previous holiday weekend........much of the shore people Pussed out......but whatever.........ended up....after a questionable beginning..having a blast at tempts.......spent much of the night front row center!....making the rounds to my troopers stationed at various bars! lol..........................and of course trips to the BaFFrOoM!:D