Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: Is anyone in Medical school or planning on going?

Originally posted by davidstone

Thank you again my dumb friends for re-iterating my point that no one on this message board should think twice about going to med school.

A) you had to take "trainer" classes to make the grade to get accepted - what happened to talent

B) the only content about med school in this thread is related to monetary compensation - how much loot you'll end up getting .. . why the fuck would anyone THINK of going to med school out of genuine and sincere concern for peoples' well being? I haven't heard anyone say "I've always wanted to help " or " I have a love-affair with science" . ..you scamps

C) even if it was for $$ you guys are STILL too stupid to realize that you SHOULD be doing 500k+ if that's your intent; medicine is STILL set up to make ea$y money.

please keep eating pills and listening to tiestos so I can have something interesting to read in the mornings. thanks

obviously this nobody is frustrated with his reality and trying to be negative and talk about people....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

peace

jonathan

there will be no more private practice...it's becoming a hospital-employed profession...this is why i refuse to go to med school. and my father won't pay for it because he doesn't want me to have his life...

he completed his general surgery residency, a trauma surgery seminar, and a oncological fellowship at sloan kettering...he is doing SHIT now as compared to what he did when i was little...not saying they don't make money at all, but also my dad has been a doctor for over 20 years so he has the advantage...but people trying to get into it now, terrible.

Originally posted by davidstone

No. The people on this board are sub-specie humans who can't be left to their own judgement (and I'd love to lend my own but I don't have that kind of time these days)

This comes from a clown who can't even spell "judgment" right.

Originally posted by drbabybutt

I have an awesome job as a physician in NYC, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. Working as a physician is demanding, demeaning, and difficult, but the psychological and emotional rewards are unsurpassable, as good as any roll you've ever had, except that its real and its a lasting thing.

Doctors that drop.. :aright:

Yea, wassup with that?! I see so many med students/ interns/ doctors getting fucked up on the weekends (the unfortunate guy that passed away at Twilo was also a med student).. damn!

Originally posted by drbabybutt

Someclown- ANY surgeon (CT, plastics, ENT) making over 1 million is a rarity these days, and you can bet your ass that no one completing med school/residency now is gonna see that kind of $$.

Maybe I misinterpreted your post, but are you saying that you completed a CT fellowship and now you work at tower records. If thats your assertion, Im saying frankly that you're full of shit

Actually, I think you misinterpreted my post.

Originally posted by whataboutme

This comes from a clown who can't even spell "judgment" right.

you poor dumb stupid boy

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=judgement

Maybe you johnathony and lillizzy can hang out this summer and enroll in Princeton Review's SAT (SPELLING APTITUDE TEST) Prep class and drool about 7-figure salaries with your big retarded tongues hanging outside your mouths

=================================

EF-EL-EE-EX (WHO CARES HOW ITS SPELLED)

=================================