Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many times?

kross921

Originally posted by tastey

this means for example that she sucks and fucks on demand. when i want it, where i want it. that it one of my requirements IF she wants me to be faithful and not get my satisfaction from other girls.

now for example, would it mean you were not keeping her satisfied if she is fucking me on the side?

Originally posted by rdancer

Dont you want to have a partner in life? Do you want to just fuck other girls, won't that get old for you? You dont want to ever just settle down and spend your life with ONE women ? Did u ever have emotions with girls that your with, or is it purely physical ?

jesus, do i search a partner in life? yes, but i have very specific and high standards for "the one". the person has to fulfills ALL my needs and be very compatible with me. also, you seem to confuse that i don´t ONLY want someone who fucks and sucks on demand (and has a high sex drive herself which makes that requirement a two-way street :) ), but that is PART of it. get it? thats ONE requirement for me IF she wants me be monogamous. cause if i´m monogamous and i´m not getting what i want, WHATS THE POINT OF STAYING MONOGAMOUS??? i can totally imagine staying with one girl, and maybe i found her already, time will tell, but until then, why should one stay with one girl when i´m not getting what i want from only this one girl? that makes no sence :)

and shroomy, yes, thats totally right. if *i* wouldn´t haven´t kept her satisfied and she would fuck some other guy, it would not been her fault either. i will then have to discover what he did what i didn´t and change that aspect with the current girl, or dump her and add it to my arsenal for the next girl :)

its not a matter of staying monogomous if ur not getting what u want... if ur not getting what u want, and u know its not what u want, then the smartest thing to do would be to BREAK UP... :idea: i love how u consider the other person's feelings and emotions....and quite possibly hopes for the future... if ur not getting what u want out of a relationship and u have no morals :rolleyes: then the shallow thing to do would be to cheat. till u get what u want. but quite frankly, ur what girls consider to be an ASSHOLE. good luck finding someone to spend the rest of ur life with as long as u keep that mentality. ur post makes u sound like a child. real women want real men, not children who cant keep their lil dick in their pants

there is no point in arguing, you´re so stuck up in your limitations you will never see it :(

stuck up? limitations???

ur right though, i wont see it from ur point of view... just dont have a gf if u cant seem to find what u want. its that simple.

there is no point in arguing, you´re so stuck up in your limitations you will never see it :(

normally I would tell you what an idiot you look like, but you are obviously too clueless to even understand, so I am not even going to bother.

And the funny part is you honestly think you have it all figured out......

Had Tastey been in America for a day, he would have been slapped by practically every girl he would have laid eyes on. It's simple, his very immature, closed-minded, pompous and arrogant attitude would have earned him much abuse. For his sake, it's best that he remain on the other end of the Atlantic.

It's sad that we must have a pathetic excuse like Tastey to represent the Fatherland. I've met and befriended quite a few Germans (as well as hooked up with my share of German women) and they're some of the nicest, friendliest, most genuine people I've ever met. Where this anomaly named tastey came from, I have no idea. Then again, maybe Germany only send out their best with the hope of keeping their image up; all the rejects are prevented from leaving and are thus forced to torment us on websites like this.

Go away boy, we haved no more need for your comments. You are correct on one point. There is no point in arguing, you´re so stuck up in your limitations you will never see it Quite the contrary, you happen to be the one member here most stuck up in your limitations. This discussion is now over.

Originally posted by trueqwest

Had Tastey been in America for a day, he would have been slapped by practically every girl he would have laid eyes on. It's simple, his very immature, closed-minded, pompous and arrogant attitude would have earned him much abuse. For his sake, it's best that he remain on the other end of the Atlantic.

It's sad that we must have a pathetic excuse like Tastey to represent the Fatherland. I've met and befriended quite a few Germans (as well as hooked up with my share of German women) and they're some of the nicest, friendliest, most genuine people I've ever met. Where this anomaly named tastey came from, I have no idea. Then again, maybe Germany only send out their best with the hope of keeping their image up; all the rejects are prevented from leaving and are thus forced to torment us on websites like this.

Go away boy, we haved no more need for your comments. You are correct on one point. There is no point in arguing, you´re so stuck up in your limitations you will never see it Quite the contrary, you happen to be the one member here most stuck up in your limitations. This discussion is now over.

LOL! weren´t you the loser that got nowhere with the ladies?? i think i remember quite some posts from you... hahahahahahahaha nice attempt buddy, sorry for you but with your history, this has BETA written all over it :blown:

LOL! weren´t you the loser that got nowhere with the ladies?? i think i remember quite some posts from you... hahahahahahahaha nice attempt buddy, sorry for you but with your history, this has BETA written all over it :blown:

now back to the topic @ hand, how many times do you NEED to have sex to be fullfilled.....? :)

Actually TrueQ is quite the ladies man i saw the pimp operate his magic infront of my eyes...

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Actually TrueQ is quite the ladies man i saw the pimp operate his magic infront of my eyes...

Oh my God, you were there!!! You saw Sporty Spice!! Please forgive me, but after the SocoAppleCran Shot, I don't remember all that clearly!!!

But yes, RDancer, back to the matter at hand... I've had it different intervals over the years...had 0-1 per day (too damn little), and I've had periods in my life where I'd have 5-6 times per day...

I'd say 2-3 times per day and I'm good to go...especially in my advancing age...