Clubplanet Nightlife Community

props to shadowlounge for coming on the board

georgeacasta

I respect Shadow for coming on the board and listening to what people have to say. I haven't seen space or crobar take the time to come on this message board and keep us in the loop. At least we know shadow is listening! Nice job Shadowlounge. Mad props to you.

your right George, I agree 100%, props to Shadow for listening to the people, that's a classy move.

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

"To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side, To The South Side!"

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

major props to shadow. dade, bobby, and kris do a great job. smile.gif shadow has always been about, making people feel they are apart of something special.it's what sets them apart, from the other players, and why they have been around for so long. maybe someday, space will reach the level of maturity; shadow has reached.

peace, sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Even though I am not a big fan of Shadow (I'm more of a Space guy) I definitely give them big time props for coming on this board and addressing their customers' concerns directly. It shows they are aware of what their clientele's needs are.MUCH RESPECT!

[This message has been edited by kingstreet (edited 07-04-2001).]

thanks- if you ever check our own forum on the Shadow Lounge website you will see that we always listen to what our customers have to say from making wrongs right regarding any complaints, seating which has been an issue that has been made plentiful for the none bottle buyers, giveaways, and most importantly booking the talent our own customers have asked for- so props to you too

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

I respect Shadow for coming on the board and listening to what people have to say. I haven't seen space or crobar take the time to come on this message board and keep us in the loop. At least we know shadow is listening! Nice job Shadowlounge. Mad props to you.

Wuz up georgeacasta long time no talk , just wanted to say wuz up to and old buddy later

------------------

Kal-El / Clark Kent

hey shadow lounge the sitting arragment is alot better lights are the bomb, but i heard a something the other day, but i hope is not thru is george acosta leaving to space, because i sucks if he does, because space suck . respond to me please later peace (hope its not thru )

------------------

Kal-El / Clark Kent

Originally posted by supermanrb:

Wuz up georgeacasta long time no talk , just wanted to say wuz up to and old buddy later

super, wuz up peeeheartna. Did they get rid of one of the VIP area's in shadow?

[This message has been edited by georgeacasta (edited 07-10-2001).]

Originally posted by georgeacasta:

super, wuz up peeeheartna. Did they get rid of one of the VIP area's in shadow?

[This message has been edited by georgeacasta (edited 07-10-2001).]

yeah GA theres alot of space to sit when your tired of stading

------------------

Kal-El / Clark Kent

Archived