• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

what...did mom cancel yer Sears® catalog subscription or something? :confused:

yes! and I am not too happy about it

Originally posted by phatman

...damn babe...i heard all the details about that this morning...lawsuits...no permits...it was all out of whack...i thought of you this morning...sorry...:( ...hope to see you saturday night...

Yes, it's all been very annoying. I bought tickets what feels like ages ago, in order to save $20 a pop (the price went up as the date approached). And I'm sure that when we receive our refund it will not include the $15 a pop for "convenience fees" and shipping. So there's 30 beans I'll never see again. :blank: The concert at Giant's Stadium is $80 plus whatever fees... fuck that... :mad:

So the point of all this is that yes I will be around after all, and yes, you'll be seeing me Sat night. :D

Originally posted by DaVe

Well, since Field Day is cancelled, I too should be making an appearance... Thanks for inviting me Gabo!

:)

See you all Saturday!

Dave! U stud, you're always invited!

oooh....I'm getting excited for this now. I may even wear my clean undies on Saturday! :eek:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by DaVe

Well, since Field Day is cancelled, I too should be making an appearance... Thanks for inviting me Gabo!

:)

See you all Saturday!

no problemo

I'd love to attend to finally meet all you crazy Fawks but it's my company picnic (Pfizer) and we're taking over Great Adventure for the day. It's closed to the public, how cool is that? But it's gonna rain, so I'll be doging some lightning bolts on the roller coasters.

I guess I'll have to make the next meetup.

Originally posted by DarrellG

I'd love to attend to finally meet all you crazy Fawks but it's my company picnic (Pfizer) and we're taking over Great Adventure for the day. It's closed to the public, how cool is that? But it's gonna rain, so I'll be doging some lightning bolts on the roller coasters.

I guess I'll have to make the next meetup.

i went to the outting like 2 years ago... it was fun...

no lines....