Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Axis Friday

ras67

so i actually went into axis and looked around and could not find anyone who i thought might be groovefire or its affiliations, and could not find anyone who could even answer the question as to who was spinning...

if anyone saw a confused little girl in a red tank top and black pants walking around for 5 minutes and jamming on the dance floor for another 2, let me know. :(

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ras67

you actually just called me stupid. i will have you know that i graduated a good gpa from a good university thank you very much. and i still have MOST of my brain cells.

A few points:

• I was just kidding
  • If you couldn't find groovefire in i/d after their 343,234 posts about how they were going to be in the upstairs of Axis last Friday, then maybe I was right in the first place....
  • I'm smarter than you

no, i WAS in i/d... there was like 10 people sitting around and i didnt really know who i was looking for. i was hoping someone would find ME!

(i KNOW you were kidding simply b/c i KNOW i am smarter! ;) )

Originally posted by ras67

no, i WAS in i/d... there was like 10 people sitting around and i didnt really know who i was looking for. i was hoping someone would find ME!

(i KNOW you were kidding simply b/c i KNOW i am smarter! ;) )

OK, you know those guys standing up higher than everyone else, with the headphones on, using the mixer and the records and such.... now THOSE guys were the DJs. I know you may have not recognized them because they weren't just using CDs and a crossfader like Adilson does, but trust me, those were the DJs and the DJs that night were groovefire. So if you had gone up to the booth and said, "Hi, my name is Ras67 I'm looking for Todd Hannah of Groovefire", I bet they just might have pointed you in the right direction ;)

Although standing around, looking lost and hoping that someone who has never seen you before (and doesn't even know you're there) will find you is also a good way to bump into Todd.

:laugh: you're smarter than me... that may be the first funny thing you've said on this board ras :tongue:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

OK, you know those guys standing up higher than everyone else, with the headphones on, using the mixer and the records and such.... now THOSE guys were the DJs. I know you may have not recognized them because they weren't just using CDs and a crossfader like Adilson does, but trust me, those were the DJs and the DJs that night were groovefire. So if you had gone up to the booth and said, "Hi, my name is Ras67 I'm looking for Todd Hannah of Groovefire", I bet they just might have pointed you in the right direction ;)

Although standing around, looking lost and hoping that someone who has never seen you before (and doesn't even know you're there) will find you is also a good way to bump into Todd.

:laugh: you're smarter than me... that may be the first funny thing you've said on this board ras :tongue:

:laugh: You guys are missing a very important point here - there are two kinds of smart in this world. Book smart and common sense smart. There are very few of us that are gifted with both - but I'll give you geeks the book smart thing :tongue: