Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening Drama This Wednesday June 4

INTRODUCING THE GRAND OPENING OF DRAMA WEDNESDAY'S THIS SUMMERS NEWEST AND HOTTEST PARTY.

RESIDENT DJ JUSTIN HIGGINS.

COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSION FOR EVERYONE ALL NIGHT

HOSTED BY KTU'S VIC LATINO & BROADWAY BILL LEE ALONG WITH CLUBPLANET.

ENJOY $3 DRINKS ALL NIGHT

DRAMA NIGHTCLUB

201 BROAD AVE FAIRVIEW NJ

(201)943-9500

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njnjnite

this place has more grand openings than Madonna has Songs:blown:

you are right there has been many grand openings for many different parties but pretty much every party has been successful drama has been the home to some of jerseys hottest partys due to the fact that it is one of nj premier night clubs not to mentions all the resent renovations the simple fact is the place is beautiful

as as the entire new bartending staff

how are vic latino and broadway billy hosting and there is no cover charge, meaning no way for promoters to pay them...I can understand a DJ of course, next week Pam Anderson is hosting with no cover right?

Originally posted by dieselcash

yeah jake and tommy's party was sick there back in the day and when they did image that was hot to

Yeah that was a damn good party.. what the hell happened to that place?? we use to have such a good time there..

Originally posted by joe81

how are vic latino and broadway billy hosting and there is no cover charge, meaning no way for promoters to pay them...I can understand a DJ of course, next week Pam Anderson is hosting with no cover right?

there are alway going to be haters like you for all of us

to laugh at :laugh::D

Im calling all of you out for a few reasons/

#1 Kelly And Sandy thanx nuff said.

#2 Tommy and Jake quit they made that place Back inn 99 when it was drama and when I was managing when I t was Image 2 years ago.

#3 Its drama again and there will be nothing but drama

#4 Your promoters there are liars and use deceptive marketing skills to get people there.

#5 Tommy D is on the flyers. I spoke to him before at DJAIS HE IS NOT DOING THE PARTY,

I said what I had to say Kelly and Sandy I am extremely dissapointed in the both of you. Both of you bartend for me at Saints and Sandy I offered you Latitude and introduced you to the owner and you are going to bartender at Drama for Chuck Masterson. Thats cool. I hope your party lasts and is succesful. Dont ask me for another bartending gig ever, thats just bullshit after all the sticking up I do for you2 with Roanie. Yore both on your own now. First sign of trouble I'm not gonna bother opening my nouth and saving either of yor asses there. Tread lightly you know how Roanie is. Thats My fair and final warning. And Sandy after trying to get you in to Latitude and speaking to Gary this is what I read on cp eh....:blown: