Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grand Opening Drama This Wednesday June 4

Originally posted by kostaP

Im calling all of you out for a few reasons/

#1 Kelly And Sandy thanx nuff said.

#2 Tommy and Jake quit they made that place Back inn 99 when it was drama and when I was managing when I t was Image 2 years ago.

#3 Its drama again and there will be nothing but drama

#4 Your promoters there are liars and use deceptive marketing skills to get people there.

#5 Tommy D is on the flyers. I spoke to him before at DJAIS HE IS NOT DOING THE PARTY,

#6 Justin Higgings...Do Not PM ME ASKING ME TO BOOK YOU FOR MY WEDNESDAY ONLY FOR YOU TO GO AND START A COMPETING PARTY ON WEDNESDAY NIGHTS THATS JUST BULLSHIT I ALWAYS SUPPORTED YOU AND BOOKED YOU EVERYWHERE I WORKED, AND YOU GO BEHIND MY BACK THE SAME DAY YOU SEND ME A PM TO BOOK YOU FOR MY WEDNESDAY AT LATITUDE IN FORT LEE AND YOU START A WEDNESDAY NIGHT 2 TOWNS AWAY, THATS COOL. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF LUCK.

I said what I had to say Kelly and Sandy I am extremely dissapointed in the both of you. Both of you bartend for me at Saints and Sandy I offered you Latitude and introduced you to the owner and you are going to bartender at Drama for Chuck Masterson. Thats cool. I hope your party lasts and is succesful. Dont ask me for another bartending gig ever, thats just bullshit after all the sticking up I do for you2 with Roanie. Yore both on your own now. First sign of trouble I'm not gonna bother opening my nouth and saving either of yor asses there. Tread lightly you know how Roanie is. Thats My fair and final warning. And Sandy after trying to get you in to Latitude and speaking to Gary this is what I read on cp eh....:blown:

i think you have to relax its not the end of the world that drama is opening on wednesdays do you feel that threatened .just worry about yourself and your party we will worry about ours

:)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dieselcash

i think you have to relax its not the end of the world that drama is opening on wednesdays do you feel that threatened .just worry about yourself and your party we will worry about ours

:)

You wanna talk shit. lets talk shit.

YOUR PARTY WILL BE OVER IN 3 WEEKS TOPS IF NOT BEFORE THEN.

Drama's main floor holds 1000people anything less than 300 looks bone dry totaly empty. bottom line youre not pulling that by any stretch of the imagination wednesday night.

My beef is with my bartenders and Justin Higgins going behoind my back after all I have done for them

And whats the dealk with Tommy D??? He's not promoting yet he's on the flyer. Real Cool:rolleyes:

Trust Me Im not threatned at all. I am throwing an upscale party at an upscale spot in Fort Lee. You stick to Fairview's industrial area. Peace Kid.:blown:

By the way. Who is this Im talking to.

You obviously know who I am. Do you have the balls to state your name??

You wanna talk shit. lets talk shit.

YOUR PARTY WILL BE OVER IN 3 WEEKS TOPS IF NOT BEFORE THEN.

Drama's main floor holds 1000people anything less than 300 looks bone dry totaly empty. bottom line youre not pulling that by any stretch of the imagination wednesday night.

My beef is with my bartenders and Justin Higgins going behoind my back after all I have done for them

And whats the dealk with Tommy D??? He's not promoting yet he's on the flyer. Real Cool:rolleyes:

Trust Me Im not threatned at all. I am throwing an upscale party at an upscale spot in Fort Lee. You stick to Fairview's industrial area. Peace Kid.:blown:

By the way. Who is this Im talking to.

You obviously know who I am. Do you have the balls to state your name??

why are you so mad get over it

tommy d as in tommy depinto

why are you so mad get over it

tommy d as in tommy depinto

Im not mad at you as I stated earlier. I wish you the best of luck.

I am however upset with my bartenders and Justin Higgins for the reasons stated earlier.

And that my friend is a clever marketing campaign.

Tommy Depinto (who mind you was at my wednesday party last week with his brother and friends) now going by Tommy D (as in the guy from primetime)

Just shady thats all:cool: :shades2:

Im not mad at you as I stated earlier. I wish you the best of luck.

I am however upset with my bartenders and Justin Higgins for the reasons stated earlier.

And that my friend is a clever marketing campaign.

Tommy Depinto (who mind you was at my wednesday party last week with his brother and friends) now going by Tommy D (as in the guy from primetime)

Just shady thats all:cool: :shades2:

why don't you call tommy depinto right now and ask him if he is involved. i don't know why you are so mad i have no problem with you just get over it i don't feel like replying to you any more so say what you want our wednesday's are going to be bangin best of luck to your party as well peace:peeright:

why don't you call tommy depinto right now and ask him if he is involved. i don't know why you are so mad i have no problem with you just get over it i don't feel like replying to you any more so say what you want our wednesday's are going to be bangin best of luck to your party as well peace:peeright:

AS is stated my illiterate cper, It seems as you are reffering to Tommy D of primetime. as he has always called himself as oppesed to Tommy Depinto who has always gone by tommy Depinto.

And once again as I stated earlier (do you read anything) I am not mad at you but at the aforementioned for the reasons stated.

kosta i know u r a 100% right in everything that u said and can see why u would be mad. i would only go to support my friends on their 1st night there as i would do and have done for you all. i really dont want this to be another drama thing again so i am staying out of it and actually staying home that night anyway, it would not be fair to either way, i hope all this gets resolved.

sorry kosta:(

Originally posted by djustinh

For the record I will not be playing at this venue for many reasons.

Contracts were not written as requested, negotiations became completely different last minute.

Hope that clears some issues up.

Justin I'd like to apologize for what I posted but according to the Flase information provided by this jerkoff as well as the flyers with their false advertising I thought it was fact not fiction.

My bad bro.

Either way see ya wednesday at Latitude bro.

Originally posted by djustinh

For the record I will not be playing at this venue for many reasons.

Contracts were not written as requested, negotiations became completely different last minute.

Hope that clears some issues up.

justin you will be there on wednesday

i hope this clears some issues up

#2 Tommy and Jake quit they made that place Back inn 99 when it was drama and when I was managing when I t was Image 2 years ago.

#4 Your promoters there are liars and use deceptive marketing skills to get people there.

#5 Tommy D is on the flyers. I spoke to him before at DJAIS HE IS NOT DOING THE PARTY,

I said what I had to say Kelly and Sandy I am extremely dissapointed in the both of you. Both of you bartend for me at Saints and Sandy I offered you Latitude and introduced you to the owner and you are going to bartender at Drama for Chuck Masterson. Thats cool. I hope your party lasts and is succesful. Dont ask me for another bartending gig ever, thats just bullshit after all the sticking up I do for you2 with Roanie. Yore both on your own now. First sign of trouble I'm not gonna bother opening my nouth and saving either of yor asses there. Tread lightly you know how Roanie is. Thats My fair and final warning. And Sandy after trying to get you in to Latitude and speaking to Gary this is what I read on cp eh....:blown:

I will be at Lattitude this Wednesday.... go hear gio rip it up

I have to agree with KostaP on this one, putting Tommy D on the flyer is a slimey tatic - most definetely used to make people believe that Tommy D from Primetime is again running the party.

I doubt Drama/Image or whatever they want to call it is ever going to be a good party again.. but who knows, I could be wrong..

Originally posted by badassmafuka

yeah we can leave Kelly at Drama, and I will be at Latitude.. and I dont go out during the week..

billllllllly boy....I am gonna hit up latitude first for a while than hit drama on my way home......Im dragging your punk ass with me!!!!

Kost, dont be talkin shit about me and kelly, esp on cp, you wanna talk about it botherin you then lets talk. We didnt go behind your back and this has nothing to do with your party at latitude and def nothing to do with saints. Theres no need to cause drama between all of us, afterall i thought we were friends not jsut business buddies!!! Ill see you tomorrow and we'll discuss. Smile for your girl :)

Originally posted by babes14x

Kost, dont be talkin shit about me and kelly, esp on cp, you wanna talk about it botherin you then lets talk. We didnt go behind your back and this has nothing to do with your party at latitude and def nothing to do with saints. Theres no need to cause drama between all of us, afterall i thought we were friends not jsut business buddies!!! Ill see you tomorrow and we'll discuss. Smile for your girl :)

Im not talking shit. Im tellin it like it is. I posted my reasons of why its fucked up, but hey Have a great time at Drama. I wish you all the best. I thought we were friends too thats why I spoke to Gary(latitude) who you never called back and deal with Roanie's bs every tues. But hey no biggie its over and done with have fun wed make lots of money :D Nothing more to discuss.

Buh Bye

Kosta,

When i first read this post i was a little mad also (at the staff, not the party starting on wednesday)

but we can't do anything about it, so fuck it.

we have no competition anyway...

anyway...

To all the staff of DRAMA Wednesdays:

I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK !!

For everyones information i did not go behind anyones back.

Axel, i talked to you about this friday night and told i wanted to work there because i needed to be making more $$$.

But i have now come to the decision NOT to work at drama now because dont need any of this drama!! Yes, Kosta you do stand up for Sandi and I with Roanie the wicked witch and i thank you for that. I was thinking this party would not conflict with Latitude because it is a completely different crowd. However, i do not want people i consider my friends mad at me so i will not work there.

Originally posted by kelly0616

For everyones information i did not go behind anyones back.

Axel, i talked to you about this friday night and told i wanted to work there because i needed to be making more $$$.

But i have now come to the decision NOT to work at drama now because dont need any of this drama!! Yes, Kosta you do stand up for Sandi and I with Roanie the wicked witch and i thank you for that. I was thinking this party would not conflict with Latitude because it is a completely different crowd. However, i do not want people i consider my friends mad at me so i will not work there.

Kel axel said nothing to me about this until today. just like when Sandy asked for a job I brought her to Latitude.But she never called the owner back. I f you want to bartend there dont let me stop you. If you need the money we're in the same situation you gotta do what you gotta do. Im n ot mad I was just upset at the situation. I have one more opening at Latitude and in 2 weeks we're putting another bar on the dance floor so If you want a spot lemme know tomorrow.

BTW you know I love Drama(not referring to the club) so even though I said i wouldn't I'd still argue with the witch for my 2 girls. Besides Dad would be mad I gotta watch over little sis;)