Clubplanet Nightlife Community

week 2 review 4 da true POPSTAR!!!!!

MAD PROPS FOR THE "TROOPERS" that toughed it up, threw on the life vest and held on for dear life and made it down the shore this weekend.................................................

was gonna take it easy this weekend, but i couldnt get "BIGTIME" to leave the house, he clubbed me on the side of my head w/ my air max sneeks, and next thing ya know i was on the side of the road at mile marker 116, apparently the two of us have a severe ADD problem and forgot to pay attention to the GAS meter...........................................after a 1 hour delay we were on the road again..................................................

stopped in and met up with BUS and TIGGER and picked up some MEDZ and it solved the PROBLEM......................................and picked up a DOGEKID to help moderate BIGTIME and MYSELF, not much of a wing man, but he held up well.............................

merge was not too packed and RICHIE was layin down some SILLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOUT OUT TO THE MERGE FAM. and thanks again to my MOMMI, SOLARGIRL, THANKS AGAIN..............................

rolled over to TEMPS, not crowded at all........ and it was ALL DOWN HILL FROM THERE!!, thank god for 4 leaf clovers and BULL TRANQUILIZER!!!!!!!!!.............................................

too many stories to post on a FUNNY EVENING once again........................................

shout out to the STORM TROOPERS for week 2................it was good seein ya FUCKERS and HOLD ON CAUSE THE SUMMER HAS JUST STARTED.......................................................

shout out to, bigtime, dogekid, bus, stephlova, joegio, dknybabe, misk, incredulous, chellybell, hunnie, binoy, joearmenio, and of course that little lobster that i can not seem to shake................... and whover else i missed................ MYSTY, i will shake my ass for you anytime...............................................MUST WAIT FOR A BIGGER CROWD TO BUST OUT OUR DANCE........................................

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rod...we all know this Weekend Sucked for the Iron Brothers without the Stacked...

The Stacked was flexing his body with the Iron Sister at his side....doing laps up and down West Palm Beach....Some of the locals gave me a few shout outs....like: "go stick a needle in your ass...faggot!"....or my favorite...."Yo...Steroid Dick"...these kids obviously did not pay attention in health class or learned that juice can be shot into any muscle not just the glute......

Anyway...pills and the sun do not mix...Wait till I post my pics....!

Had sooo much fun partying with the infamous Joe Giorgio and his drama queen sidekick, Dknybabe - Fckn hysterical, you guys are the best.....:D

Misk was running all over the place, but good to chill

Soooo good seeing everyone I haven't seen in forever....

Spygirl, Hunnie, Rapture, Rod, Hype, Dogekid, Joeys24 :heart:

Also, great to FINALLY meet Solargirl, God only knows what I was talking to you about, pardon my drunkeness :drunk: Oh, and Rdntheshortbus and his sweet and beautiful girl!!!!

:D

....there's those 2 signature booties..on one page....nice!!

roddiga can't dance...what's he talking about? :D This I must see.

Please post your schedule....I'll buy a ticket to see this :cool:.

I see the A Team starters were off this weekend, so the B Teamers picked up the slack down the shore :laugh: ?!?!?

Stacked....curious to know how you found that out...could have told u that myself!! Baaaddddd mix. :eek:

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

....there's those 2 signature booties..on one page....nice!!

roddiga can't dance...what's he talking about? :D This I must see.

Please post your schedule....I'll buy a ticket to see this :cool:.

Glad you like our booties :D

Watch out.....:eek:....Rod is gonna blow you away w/his dancing skills, the kid is so light on his feet, it's unbelievable

(We've been practicing ;) )

Originally posted by Mystify22

Had sooo much fun partying with the infamous Joe Giorgio and his drama queen sidekick, Dknybabe - Fckn hysterical, you guys are the best.....:D

Soooo good seeing everyone I haven't seen in forever....

Spygirl, Hunnie, Rapture, Rod, Hype, Dogekid, Joeys24 :heart:

Also, great to FINALLY meet Solargirl, God only knows what I was talking to you about, pardon my drunkeness :drunk: Oh, and Rdntheshortbus and his sweet and beautiful girl!!!!

:D

It was nice to see you too Mysti- Its been too long...;)

my personal apologies to the iron bretheren.....had to attend a birthday patttttty on saturday....so i missed sunday morning cartoons starring bus, doge, roddigga, bigtime, tigga, and company!!!!.........from what i heard it was a complete disaster!!!!

...fat kid in a donut shop....fat kid in a donut shop......

.....and yea....me too.....met solargirl and bus.........uuuh.........i was schmangled........so .........whatever was said.........god only knows! LOL

Originally posted by misk

...fat kid in a donut shop....fat kid in a donut shop......

.....and yea....me too.....met solargirl and bus.........uuuh.........i was schmangled........so .........whatever was said.........god only knows! LOL

sorry misk...also apologies to yourself, mysty (who I still havent met yet), the one and only Joe Gio, and his chica dknybabe......you dont get many chances to get hammered with mr. gio......and let me tell you.......he is a fucken riot.....next time joe...next time!!!!

Holllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Mad love to ALL the peeps listed in this thread, hunnie :heart: you

all.

special shoutouts to Njbigtime-Digga-dogekid.....you guys are thilly wabbits!!! afterhours was vewwwwy funny!! :laugh: Bus- your wifey is da BOMB!!!!!

Iron brothers - i think you've corrupted my friend.. Garducci will never be the same again!!!

Doge- doge-diamond... hows the honker babe??

Originally posted by dondiezel26

you dont get many chances to get hammered with mr. gio......and let me tell you.......he is a fucken riot.....next time joe...next time!!!!

....joe was a meathead sat!..lol.......as big as a HoUsE!:D;)

..........and myst.......poor stinky.........i kept sneak attackin him and yelling....STOP BEING BORING!!!!!!!!!! lol...........o yea...and ....."gilly.....would u have a better time if i let u hold my purse?!".........:laugh: ........bet he can't wait to come out with the two of us again like old times!:laugh:

Originally posted by misk

[bgilly.....would u have a better time if i let u hold my purse?!".........:laugh: ........bet he can't wait to come out with the two of us again like old times!:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Poor Gilly, he takes such abuse from us.....He'll be back for more, who could resist us!? :tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: Poor Gilly, he takes such abuse from us.....He'll be back for more, who could resist us!? :tongue:

:laugh: ......then there was jess.....shaking me VIOLENTLy!.....telling me to sleep at her condo....cause that's what friends are for!!!!!!!............what a night!!!!!

Hello there guys and gals....top of the morning to ya.....missed stacked and courtney got mangled n you were in our thoughts..by the 5 minute message on your cell....lolololol

rod and bigtime got gas???????? and the welcome to my pad bumps.....lolololol

dave where in the hell were u missed your lord of the dance dance...hmmmmmmmmm we did it for you at Tempts....lololl

kosta thanks for the hookup at the door xoxoo and yes they do cut glass.....lolololol

mystify you are a sweetie and your a little hottie too!!!

: ) cant wait for this weekend........

hey guys wanna pregame at mi casa???????????

xoxoxo tigga

Originally posted by stephanie74

Hello there guys and gals....top of the morning to ya.....missed stacked and courtney got mangled n you were in our thoughts..by the 5 minute message on your cell....lolololol

rod and bigtime got gas???????? and the welcome to my pad bumps.....lolololol

dave where in the hell were u missed your lord of the dance dance...hmmmmmmmmm we did it for you at Tempts....lololl

kosta thanks for the hookup at the door xoxoo and yes they do cut glass.....lolololol

mystify you are a sweetie and your a little hottie too!!!

: ) cant wait for this weekend........

hey guys wanna pregame at mi casa???????????

xoxoxo tigga

...so that's u i met right????? ...o christ............i am way to young to be so confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: .......

......if not..........disregard this post......for i will delete it and never acknowledge it's existance!!!!!!!