Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Everyone

weekend was good even though I felt like shit for most of it. Friday I went to the 930 club to see the 2 Skinnee J's (LOVE THEM!). It was their final show in DC so it was bitter sweet. I've been going to see these guys for 5 years now so its an end of an era (of J. Guevera... only nourishment will get that reference ;) )

Got a drunk dial from Vic on the way home from the club *lol*

Saturday I went to Local 16 in Adams Morgan. It was alright. Its owned by the same guy that owns 18th St Lounge & Dragonfly. Anyhow, after that I went to Felix. Finally got to hear Shady spin! Woot! Great music. I'd never been there before - the spy lounge is mad chill. I really liked it. Definitely going to have to check that out again soon.

On Sunday I finally got to move into my bedroom and sunday evening I went to a friend's for dinner.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

Saturday I went to Local 16 in Adams Morgan. It was alright. Its owned by the same guy that owns 18th St Lounge & Dragonfly. Anyhow, after that I went to Felix. Finally got to hear Shady spin! Woot! Great music. I'd never been there before - the spy lounge is mad chill. I really liked it. Definitely going to have to check that out again soon.

You missed the best part of the night. :( After you guys left, people starting filtering in and it got mad packed. I ended up playing three encores at the end of the night. I had unhooked all the equipment and got convinced to hook it back up by some hot chick in a cowboy hat (I can't say no to hot chicks in cowboy hats). Music went till 3:00. People were doing the Irish soccer chant. Pretty entertaining stuff. :D

Originally posted by rockyblue

:mad2:

:tongue: Don't hate just because your weekend was ruined by Picotto... Seaman does that shit ALL the time :mad: :mad: Thus why I'm still thinking about whether or not to even try and see him up here.

Vic - got there around 1:30 - he was playing hard... left at 7 when he started playing Bon Jovi and some 80's hits...

Originally posted by sauvee88

Vic - got there around 1:30 - he was playing hard... left at 7 when he started playing Bon Jovi and some 80's hits...

I got there around 3 and left at 7. Went over to Factory till about noon.

For the 4 hours or so I saw Danny, he was awesome. I was supposed to go with someone, but they couldn't make it.

Oh well... it's not like she really likes Danny anyway :rofl:

Originally posted by teriaki

I got there around 3 and left at 7. Went over to Factory till about noon.

For the 4 hours or so I saw Danny, he was awesome. I was supposed to go with someone, but they couldn't make it.

Oh well... it's not like she really likes Danny anyway :rofl:

:bigfinge:

j/k ;)

I'm exhausted! Howells kicked ass, but he really should stop experimenting with hip-hop and Bon Jovi (the last hour or so). I after-partied and after-after partied till Sunday just before we left. Finally got to bed Sunday night around 11:30pm.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Nice. You kill anything/anyone??

Nope, just a bunch of stationary targets like water jugs and such. Don't think it's fair to go shoot deer with an M-60...

Woke up @ 7am on Friday and flew to Austin only to hop in a big ass Ryder truck and drive all the way up here. We drove 9 hours the first day and got just past Little Rock. Then drove 18 hours the next day and got in about 3:30 am. Packed up my stuff and finally went to bed in our apt. about 6:00am. Long long motherfuckin weekend of no sleep and no partying. If anyone's ever thought about being a truck driver, my advice, don't.

All my stuff is still sitting in a Ryder truck. I had to buy clothes just to go to work today. Tonight starts the unpacking.

House warming party TBD!! woot!