Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm scared. . .

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rockyblue

y'all are weird. :rolleyes:

"Hello, Pot? Yeah, this is Kettle. Yo, wassup? What you doing this Friday? Oh yeah, that's cool. Yeah I hear Deep Dish will be in town. That's right, uh huh... oh yeah, by the way... YOU'RE BLACK!"

Originally posted by kken

"Hello, Pot? Yeah, this is Kettle. Yo, wassup? What you doing this Friday? Oh yeah, that's cool. Yeah I hear Deep Dish will be in town. That's right, uh huh... oh yeah, by the way... YOU'RE BLACK!"

I think we've found the source of the weirdness. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i'm undecided! i want to see deep dish! i want to go to nation(s) but do I want to go to Code? Blah!

can i dance on the speaker again and get hit by a free cd? that might very well be the deciding factor.

so shady's ass grabbing is not the deciding factor for you?

i'm undecided! i want to see deep dish! i want to go to nation(s) but do I want to go to Code? Blah!

can i dance on the speaker again and get hit by a free cd? that might very well be the deciding factor.

I'll bring a CD to throw at you myself if that would help. :D

Originally posted by vicman

that will probably make me stay away :worry:

sorry Cookie - only djs (w/ the exception of Shady) can throw cds at me. Oh yeah and that Oakenfold guy can't throw them at me either. Or George Acosta or most djs that spin at Glow on a regular basis... and....

Originally posted by vicman

I'm gonna grab so much ass Friday night, my hands are gonna be calloused.

I'm gonna grab so much ass Friday night, the word "Levis" is gonna be imprinted on my palms.

That's all I got. Maybe I can think of more later... :rolleyes:

Oh yeah and that Oakenfold guy can't throw them at me either. Or George Acosta or most djs that spin at Glow on a regular basis... and....

Oakenfold probably has two personal CD-throwers he employs and Acosta can't raise his arms that high. :tongue:

Guest jroo

you all are a bunch of fucking babies. you're all fucking going and you're gonna like it!!

everyone on the bus??!?!!!!!!!! GOOD, GREAT , GRAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by jroo

you all are a bunch of fucking babies. you're all fucking going and you're gonna like it!!

everyone on the bus??!?!!!!!!!! GOOD, GREAT , GRAND!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO YELLING ON THE BUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jroo - say it with me, PROZAC... P-R-O-Z-A-C!

Originally posted by malanee

Well, I hate DD - so if I go, it'll be to see you guys. But I just looked at the pictures for Code and it looks scary - just like GLOW! Eeep! *shiver*

its actually nothing like Glow and the crowd is much better. The vibe is better too. Basically a lot of the Glow and 1223 people don't want to go to Nations because they associate it with the rave scene and the old school buzz kids don't want to go because they think its too glow/1223ish.

Soooooooo, we're left with a crowd that is composed of those who could care less and just like the music (for the most part) like you and I. Other than the comedic value cage and the payed block dancers, its all good and there's nothin to worry 'bout! :-)

Guest jroo

jroo - say it with me, PROZAC... P-R-O-Z-A-C!

been there, done that, got the t-shirt. anything else? i may donate my brian to science, i dont need it.

Originally posted by jroo

been there, done that, got the t-shirt. anything else? i may donate my brian to science, i dont need it.

If you are going to donate a brian, make it reval. I hate that guy.

I am sure science can find some use for him, since society can't.