Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm scared. . .

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I thought you confronted your fear of clowns when you hugged the 50ft clown at Buzz and begged him to forgive you for yelling at him :confused:

That only put my mind at ease with clowns 25 ft tall and up. Smaller clowns still put the fear of God in me. :(

Originally posted by cookiegirl

You must start an ***official*** thread for each proposed activity. Rule XVI Section A Clause 3. :D

According to addendum 12.51, it's too early in the week to propose a new activity for Friday night. Additionally, I'm at work and can't adhere to Rule LXIX:

"When proposing a new activity ("Activity"), poster must be drunk and/or high. Sobriety is not allowed on CP."

Originally posted by teriaki

According to addendum 12.51, it's too early in the week to propose a new activity for Friday night. Additionally, I'm at work and can't adhere to Rule LXIX:

"When proposing a new activity ("Activity"), poster must be drunk and/or high. Sobriety is not allowed on CP."

Yes, but Article MCMMXXX states: "All extracurriculars must be planned for in advance in order for all parties wishing to participate to have every opportunity to completely binge out for 24 hours if they so please."

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yes, but Article MCMMXXX states: "All extracurriculars must be planned for in advance in order for all parties wishing to participate to have every opportunity to completely binge out for 24 hours if they so please."

SubSection Quantifier B also requires a 5 day notice should Larry be expected.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Addendum 12.67 states"...Article MCMMXXX shall be amended to include time enough to create false reasoning as to why one must put off the paying of debtors and other collectors so that individual (Party of the 1st part) shall and can afford said substance (also known as "party favor"). This amendment is hearby entered into the record."

Originally posted by revaluation

Addendum 12.67 states"...Article MCMMXXX shall be amended to include time enough to create false reasoning as to why one must put off the paying of debtors and other collectors so that individual (Party of the 1st part) shall and can afford said substance (also known as "party favor"). This amendment is hearby entered into the record."

I plan well ahead. I have a separate savings account for Larry. I call it my Larry Day Fund.