Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why you hate New Yorkers

shroomy

Well I could go on and on, but for now I'll just go straight to number one

They don't stay in NY!

------------------

Hate your job? Not happy with your life? We have a support group for that. Its called EVERYONE. We meet at the bar everynight.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Such an intelligent, well thought out arguement.

I must commend this user on their vast knowledge and charming wit.

------------------

blacksunrising2.gifmyrlinpic2.jpg

The Future is what you make of it.....Dreams are powerful

Originally posted by myrlin:

Such an intelligent, well thought out arguement.

I must commend this user on their vast knowledge and charming wit.

mrylin> you have to laugh at people when they make such educated comments. is that the best they can do?

I would like New York better if the city was more like the city in the movie "Escape from New York" That way all new yorkers could be contianed and held in place by a special police unit that will shoot them down if they attempt to escape the city. I guess the only New Yorker that I've really ever liked is "The Duke" from escape from new york, but he is dead now because Snake Plissken killed him. That's why I really didn't mention him as a New Yorker that I like in the begining of my post.

First of all the FL Tags that you see in NY are the NY'ers that moved to FL so they wouldn't have to pay state taxes, so now have FL plates.

Thats not to say we don't have (very) bad drivers. The difference is that ours are oblivious. The NY'ers just don't care about anyone else.

I guess thats the root of it all. They have no consideration for anyone at all. They take over the restaurants and all you hear is their NY'er whine the whole night. whine, bitch, complain, repeat...

I swear I could cut their heads off and their lips would still be moving, trying to bitch that the ax wasn't sharp enough and they would do it better in The City.

And I'm not even going to go into how they fuck up the vibe at our clubs..

Now obviously out of 8 million folks there has to be one or two that are not loud, rude and obnoxious, but hey, sue me.

So bottom line.. stay the fuck home or go to CA. We have enough problems with our seniors, but at least they go to bed at 6 PM.

and George... loved that movie... "I thought you wrere dead."

OH yeah.. and if you didn't get the connection with the "Why I hate Space post" then I'm even more impressed with the NY education system.

------------------

Hate your job? Not happy with your life? We have a support group for that. Its called EVERYONE. We meet at the bar everynight.

I moved down here 2 years ago and well.....FLA still has a way to go to touch NYC clubs....

Well, not for long if the powers that be up there keep shutting places down.

If u are speaking of Twilo....Well it will get reopened under a new managment. Same thing happend to The LimeLight Back in the day.

[This message has been edited by soldado (edited 05-30-2001).]

Get off NYC's jock and find something more productive to do with your lives.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

No actually NY'ers make up a very small percentage of South Beachers. They are just so fucking loud and obnoxious that they seem to be everywhere. The ubiquitous Latinos just sort of blend in.

And hence my original post… stay the fuck home. If NY is so much better.. stay there. Or at least take some edicate and diction lessons.

BTW if an R is in the word, its there for a reason, try pronouncing it.

------------------

No actually NY'ers make up a very small percentage of South Beachers. They are just so fucking loud and obnoxious that they seem to be everywhere. The ubiquitous Latinos just sort of blend in.

And hence my original post… stay the fuck home. If NY is so much better.. stay there. Or at least take some edicate and diction lessons.

BTW if an R is in the word, its there for a reason, try pronouncing it.

------------------

Wow, you have real issues buddy. I don't know what New Yorker dicked you over but he/she did a real number on you. All I can say is time heals all wounds, so go crawl in a little corner and find a happy place and move on with your life.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Shroomy- you're a racist hiding behind you're flowery diction. What's next- are you going to post a message spouting your intense hatred for Hispancs? How about women? What do you hate about them? You're a closed minded LOSER!

sheesh...

this is getting fun.

Mangler..

When you dislike someone for their genetics your a racist.

When you dislike someone because of the way you act, your human.

When you dislike everyone but yourself, your a New Yorker.

BTW when I say NY'ers, I mean NYC folks only... don't want to offend the wrong folks.

cwm32.gif

Oh yeah.. I did say what I don't like about them.. they are self centered, egotistical, non-empathetic, obnoxious, can not enunciate, drive like shit, rude etc....

Did I miss anything??? (Hillery perhaps?)

BTW since some of you guys just don't get it... I am just having fun. Obviously there are some great people in NY..

But if you can't see the truth in my generalities.. then add "They have a shitty education system" to the above list.

Also, My wife is from NYC and she will agree with everything I said.

And props to DZNYC.. at least he has some wit in his responses..

And to George.. who gets it..

BTW sorry it took so long for the response .. I was killing some brain cells in Ibiza.. and if you folks in NY think you have some decent clubs.. shut the fuck up.. go to Ibiza and learn to party.

Yes Twilo was great but, its gone.

And all your clubs in NY are all spread out. In sobe you can walk to 5-6 world class places with some of best DJ's around.

And you don't need a coat either cwm7.gif

to be continued I'm sure..

------------------

True, True.. but I live right next to the 5% and I just want to keep the NY tourist from ruining them every winter... "I have a dream.."

BTW have you been to Crobar, Shadow, Space, Level, Opium etc.. ? Im not saying there aren't better clubs out there, just they are pretty fucking good compared to the rest of the world.

------------------

Originally posted by shroomy:

that would be etiquette, not edicate.

hey - do you hate me too? i've only lived in NY for 2.5 years and lived previously in Atlanta...do Atlantans suck more, or less, than New Yorkers? just thought i'd ask since you're the authority.

Originally posted by nitro449:

Bottom line is that FL is gonna loose some of it's life when people discover how phat atlanta is.....

Atlanta phat? are you serious? talk about a scene! everybody stands around and stares & compares! every guy or girl you meet has already dated or is trying to date someone you've dated or have just met and want to go out with. it's incestuous. it's also extremely cliquish, superficial and overrated. and damn hot. oh, and the traffic and cost of living suck. not to mention that there is BARELY a music scene going on. i'm so glad i don't live there anymore!

Atlanta has some incredible clubs. Casa Nova's is a premier club that has been booking the talent for a long time now. Backstreets and Riviera only cater to the high profile DJ's that are popular right now like DJ Cox on the radio from Atlanta's power station. So before you talk crap about Atlanta do your research New Yorker!

Archived