Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, how was your weekend?

nyis4meatheads

Mine was good... a little off, but good.

Friday was hilarious. Around 10ish the '30, slutty, but still hot' chick picked me up in her SUV with two of her uber-meathead friends. Within 12 seconds they had completely shifted the conversation to unabandoned recreational drug use including how they'd never gone to Manray without rolling. Watching my co-worker go from squirming in her seat to being put at ease was too funny to explain. We met the rest of the crew at the club... I have to say, my co-workers looked pretty damn good! It's really bizarre seeing people you work with decked out in black mini-skirts and such... it's just sureal. Manray was a gas. Girls with nothing but electrical tape on their nipples, fat guys in thongs, people getting spanked on the dance floor, just a whole lot of debauchary all set to the coolest dance hits from KTU (the music was bearable at least). As my co-workers started to have a couple of drinks in them they REALLY loosened up. They started dancing, flirting, grabbing... you name it. The Russian girl started pole dancing at one point... the slutty one just sat on a couch and talked to a transvestite the entire night. Somehow it all ended 4 or 5 of them coming over to my house with some guy named Kiwi where we smoked sheesha, then weed, then more weed, then I had 3 of my co-workers passed out in my living room. I think I now know the true meaning of "job security".

Woke up saturday expecting to still see people passed out, but everyone was gone. phew. People started coming over for my roomates' "party" at 3 or so. We grilled, drank some, whatever... at some point in all of this me, ravernugz and g all decided that we were going to go to NYC for Howells. g met me and Tom at my place around 8, we piled in the car and were off. It didn't rain... for the first hour of the trip. Then it poured. We got into New York ok... met Jess & Co. at Puffy's for drinks. Here, right here is when things derailed. Puffy's didn't have red bull. This really doesn't sound like a big deal, but TRUST ME, it is. As soon as I heard that I had a strange little feeling in the pit of my stomach... something was just not right with the night. Seeing as there was no red bull we just had a beer and left.. in an incredible downpour. God laughs at me everytime I try to go to New York.

Got to ARC, wet, sober as a stone, and ready for some good music. Howells was.... a little off. Right from when we got there, the stuff he played just didn't flow very well. He was all over the place which is very uncharacteristic for the early part of his set. As the night went on I kept waiting for him to settle into a groove and kick-back, but it just didn't happen. There were pockets of the night that were great, but nothing really wowed me at all. He just wasn't playing big tracks, and some of the stuff he played was just weird (if not flat-out bad). Lots of breaks in there, a remix of TLC scrubs that was not a record that should be played anywhere, ever... a good amount of techno... but nothing really worked together. Maybe I'm just spoiled after hearing him in February, he was unreal that night. Oh, and the lights were REALLY REALLY bad at Arc. Strobes constantly... they didn't change the pattern for songs at a time, just BLAH. Definitely the worst set/night I've had at ARC, but still... it wasn't that bad of a time. Even when Howells is bad I'll still take him over most other DJs. Plus everyone we went with and bumped into were cool, and that's what really matters... right? (PLUR)

I should have this post catologued by the Library of Congress. It is definitely a book.

Friday was a let down for us, played to 2 pretty empty rooms. Had a good time nonetheless, but can’t figure out where everyone was. WTF?

Didn’t get home until 8am Saturday, so slept (on and off) until 6pm. Grabbed a couple of cocktails in Newport that night. Despite the weather this weekend, Newport’s in full effect.

Did a boatload of nothing Sunday, and loved it.

My weekend was amazing and just what the doctor ordered. Friday night drove down to NYC, met up with K & F and went to the Brooklyn loft. Had a great time there, music by Step. K and John Creamer:eek: and that's all I have to say, just awesome. Saturday went around LI and didn't do much, the mall, Utopia to get some new rings and look at the glass dildos. Tried to take a nap but that didn't work out:rolleyes: Then Saturday met up with B, F & G and went to ARC, had a great time meeting some new CP'ers and seeing some of the ol' friends. The only thing I would have to disagree with you about B, is that I loved Danny's set until roughly 8 in the morning when he started spinning those really weird and I mean weird tunes... YUCK Scrubs:rolleyes: Then drove home and feel asleep at 5:30 last night, good thing though because I really needed it, haven't had a weekend with no sleep in a while and I think I forgot really how grouchy you are on Monday mornings:mad:

fri - put bike on road, road till sundown... stayed local and drank Z street stout all night.

sat - road bike for the whole 2 hours it didnt fukin rain. Went to see matrix reloaded... wow, what a fukin cheezedick sequel. whole time im watching it i kept wishing that I ate some tabs and went to see finding nemo.

sun - watched braveheart and bitched about the rain alot.

I wasn't impressed with Howells - I'm usually on the dancefloor the entire night & I just wasn't into his set. Usually he's banging it from like 4-7 and I kept waiting for it but it never happened. He was playing alot of slow, trippy music (no - it wasn't just flava :tongue: ) and then jumps into Scrubs - wtf is that all about?? I dunno - I think we were definetly spoiled in February and there's just no comparison. Don't get me wrong, I still had a great night - But I was in the arcade for alot of the last two hours of the night and that's not me at all. Was impressed with the 112 crew though - they kept me going (well them and our crew) :D

my weekend was niiiice

fri - debauchery w/ friends from home @ my place - then kinvara patio, always a good time...even promoted some for this tur.

sat - dinner at medieval manor (the 20x time i've seen the show [i got 'ins]) to sissy k's which was unexpectidly a hoot...need lots of liquor and bring your women with you cuz the all the girls there were dogs

sun - dres stopped by, picked up sone anna's burritos and ganj, tv, rekkids, video games, etc.

Originally posted by kaydup

Todd - Was the Pizza good at least?

After all that talk, I didn’t have any pizza. :rolleyes: There was plenty though, I just wasn't hungry.

Let me state on the record that the night was by no means “bad”, it just wasn’t a full out party like I am used to, because of the lack of attendance. I think this Risque night @ Vision has HUGE potential, and I’d go back in a heartbeat if I had a crew of friends ready to have a good time. We were all a bit tired from working during the day and DJing i/d, so we needed to feed off the energy of others, but there were no others, so it became a bit of a struggle. Next time will be better I am sure.

Originally posted by kaydup

So here are the major questions.

Did you bang a co-worker?????????

:laugh: Not quite. At like 5am I was cleaning some stuff up (the hookah and such) and the quiet Russian girl followed me up to my room. Now mind you, it's 5am, I just had a REALLY weird night, and I was :smoked:ed beyond belief. So, as I'm trying to figure out just how to wrap up the hookah, she asks me if I want to hear a poem. I'm just like "ah, ok", then she starts spouting off all this poetry at 100 miles an hour... I could barely talk to her to begin with, let alone comprehend what the hell she was saying. When she finally finished reciting I think I blurted out, "That was cool", and as I got the last word out of my mouth she tried to kiss me. I'm not really into this girl, AND I work with her on a daily basis so there's noooo way this is going to happen. I stopped her, said something about "Now, if we didn't work together..." and that was the end of that.

However, the slutty chick asked me if I'd take her down to New York for Howells on Saturday (read the part about unabandoned recreational drug use above to find out why she wants to come along). I told her some other time... :blank:

Originally posted by djresident

lame! (actually good move man, work relationships are never a good idea [unless you get married])

Yeah, I'd be fine dating someone in my office, but definitely not someone I work with on a daily basis. You're just asking for trouble with that.

What the hell is PHP syntax highlighting?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Yeah, I'd be fine dating someone in my office, but definitely not someone I work with on a daily basis. You're just asking for trouble with that.

What the hell is PHP syntax highlighting?

Yes, def trouble if you start plowing direct co-workers.

Hey, I just got to a place where I have a computer. Just wanted to say it was nice to see meathead and g at Howells... dunno if you guys remember meeting me but I talked to you guys towards the end of the night along with some of your Boston crew who were really cool. I liked Howells set overall and definitely had fun in the Arcade with the 112 Crew.

Originally posted by digitaldan

Hey, I just got to a place where I have a computer. Just wanted to say it was nice to see meathead and g at Howells... dunno if you guys remember meeting me but I talked to you guys towards the end of the night along with some of your Boston crew who were really cool. I liked Howells set overall and definitely had fun in the Arcade with the 112 Crew.

:laugh: I just now remembered talking to you when I saw your name on the board - nice seeing you again! Get back up to Avalon for Howells in July! :D

Originally posted by digitaldan

Wait did I meet you too? Were you the guy I was talking too that his girlfriend came over and accused me of kissing her man, I was like NO! I know, I know hard to believe but I wasn't kissing anyone! ;):tongue:

Originally posted by prplhz

Wait did I meet you too? Were you the guy I was talking too that his girlfriend came over and accused me of kissing her man, I was like NO! I know, I know hard to believe but I wasn't kissing anyone! ;):tongue:

You were the one who introduced me to Dan!!! :tongue:

(now I don't feel as bad about that whole not remembering talking to Jon Stephens @ Arc thing)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

You were the one who introduced me to Dan!!! :tongue:

(now I don't feel as bad about that whole not remembering talking to Jon Stephens @ Arc thing)

No actually I think that might have been G:tongue: I didn't introduce you to anyone that night...

Originally posted by prplhz

That's ok - nyis mistook me for some skanky girl making out with a random guy in the corner at one point :tongue: