Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 34: June & July Djs & Events

biznation00

Originally posted by livin42nite

noticed they selling tickets in advance for paul van dyk event and the danny howells/deep dish night on cooljunkie. Good move on space's part, but wondering if they gonna do tickets for sander also.

Not sure yet, but I'll post as soon as we know. I think it's a very smart move though - no line no wait, and also save a few $$$ in the process.

biz, if sander cancels this time i will personally pay to fly this man down here and educate people on a sound of progressive house that has made him one of the gu nubreed dj's. i'll see u this saturday for the deadly duo saeed & palash along with the "king" of the space terrace dj roland

Originally posted by mrmovement33

biz, if sander cancels this time i will personally pay to fly this man down here and educate people on a sound of progressive house that has made him one of the gu nubreed dj's. i'll see u this saturday for the deadly duo saeed & palash along with the "king" of the space terrace dj roland

Welcome back Abe.. Nice to hear from you again... :)

ps. gotta hook up 2 give you back the Darren Emerson & Cass Cds.

See u @ Space!!

back after some drama with some chick there. biz, please tell louis that i was extremely pleased that he booked sander for a non-conference event. the masses need to listen to this guy throw it down. dude i'll call u on friday so we may arrange for those cd's and i have some more 4 u. when is rolly's cd out?

abe

Originally posted by mrmovement33

back after some drama with some chick there. biz, please tell louis that i was extremely pleased that he booked sander for a non-conference event. the masses need to listen to this guy throw it down. dude i'll call u on friday so we may arrange for those cd's and i have some more 4 u. when is rolly's cd out?

abe

sounds good sir. As for Roly's CD- the label sent it for mass production this week so it should be in stores in the next 3 weeks. As soon as I get an official release date I"ll post it.

In the Meantime it goes by "Roland: The Lunar Sessions" under Harlequin records. It's got some kick ass tracks. Some that u might recognize if you catch Roly's Space sets & a couple of unreleased tracks. Flows like a charm- starts off proggy tribal & goes into some twisted deep Prog concluding with a breath of fresh air. I know you'll love this one Abe. Smooth, berry smooth!!

Ps. Cool liner notes too, you might recognize a few peepz on there... ;)

Originally posted by biznation00

sounds good sir. As for Roly's CD- the label sent it for mass production this week so it should be in stores in the next 3 weeks. As soon as I get an official release date I"ll post it.

In the Meantime it goes by "Roland: The Lunar Sessions" under Harlequin records. It's got some kick ass tracks. Some that u might recognize if you catch Roly's Space sets & a couple of unreleased tracks. Flows like a charm- starts off proggy tribal & goes into some twisted deep Prog concluding with a breath of fresh air. I know you'll love this one Abe. Smooth, berry smooth!!

Ps. Cool liner notes too, you might recognize a few peepz on there... ;)

Yeah, what fool took those photos, he sucks! :laugh: