Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space 34: June & July Djs & Events

biznation00

Guest saleen351

i guess when your marketing director works for another club, there is little reason to keep the line ups secret........

Guest brwneydtrouble

I think I will come out of retirement to see Cue on the 14th and Gabby on the 21st.

Originally posted by ogmiami

Biz, you crazy fucker...how could you let people know all the secret lineups? Don't you know that the idea is to keep it all a secret so that nobody knows what's going on? Didn't you take promoter 101?

Dade,

The problem is that I didn't take promoting 101 in Jersey. I didn't have Tsettos as my instructor, nor Saleen as a classmate so I missed out on a few important details... ;)

Let Hawtin come in there and show these kids a few things or two and you'll see what happens. Carl Cox wouldnt be a bad candidate either. Do a techno night on a Friday night since Satudray's are about House .. Fridays could be more of the different route Trance and Techno or something.

Just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by rcrespo

Let Hawtin come in there and show these kids a few things or two and you'll see what happens. Carl Cox wouldnt be a bad candidate either. Do a techno night on a Friday night since Satudray's are about House .. Fridays could be more of the different route Trance and Techno or something.

Just my 2 cents.

Fridays are about Techno & Trance. PVD, Tiesto, Picotto, etc. & some new additions TBA. but let's not get ahead of ourselves, I can't reveal them just yet, it's a secret... ;)

Let's just say in the Summer, the sun won't be the only thing shinnin'!! ;)