Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Romina Cohn @ Pacha, Buenos Aires this past Saturday

laliux

Unfuckingbelievable!!!!!

Please someone bring her up!

I've never heard a set like that...she mixed techno, new wave, 80's mixes and pop.... had the Pacha terrace jumping up and down from 3am till 9am when we all left. People were chanting her name after she finished....she had to come back and spin for 20 more minutes to please the crowd. Absolutely Amazing!!!

:hat:

00000000000021313.jpg

Originally posted by vipnerd

You bastard ... tell me you went to the Bombonera after that:eek: :mad::D

I didn't.. I would have lost my flight since the game started at 4pm and my return flight was scheduled at 10pm. I watched el clasico at this bar called "Locos X el Futbol". I went to "La Bombonera" on Wednesday for the game against Cobreloa though. We won 2-1... La Doce never stops chanting...actually that was the only thing that topped Romina's set @ Pacha, being @ La Bombonera. :D

Originally posted by laliux

I didn't.. I would have lost my flight since the game started at 4pm and my return flight was scheduled at 10pm. I watched el clasico at this bar called "Locos X el Futbol". I went to "La Bombonera" on Wednesday for the game against Cobreloa though. We won 2-1... La Doce never stops chanting...actually that was the only thing that topped Romina's set @ Pacha, being @ La Bombonera. :D

Lalo ... you're crazy ... can't believe you didn't go ... :blown: :blown: :blown::D

Originally posted by happyface

Im not jumping!!!

Baldassi hijo de puta!!!!!!!!!

Espero que le ganen a los trolitos del america eh?

"Ay ... ay ... ayay ... canta y no llores ... " :D

Sabia que te volverias bostero ... :tongue::laugh:

Originally posted by vipnerd

"Ay ... ay ... ayay ... canta y no llores ... " :D

Sabia que te volverias bostero ... :tongue::laugh:

bostero? jamas!! but i want you fockers to beat them for the way they treated RIVER over there,but that doesnt mean I want the bosteros to win it all......... ;)

AGUANTE RIVER en las buenas y en las malas!!

BTW marcos hows life? PEACE

How was Buenos Aires? The financial situation in Argentina is in real bad shape and last time I was there (2001) I almost couldn't fly back home because Aerolineas employess were on strike.

How did the people seem? I won't be going back there for at least another year.

Originally posted by meng

How was Buenos Aires? The financial situation in Argentina is in real bad shape and last time I was there (2001) I almost couldn't fly back home because Aerolineas employess were on strike.

How did the people seem? I won't be going back there for at least another year.

all I can tell you is that the people are hopeful after Kirchner took office so we will see. For us with dollars everything is cheap.

ok, let's bring Romina damn it! :D

Originally posted by laliux

all I can tell you is that the people are hopeful after Kirchner took office so we will see. For us with dollars everything is cheap.

ok, let's bring Romina damn it! :D

good to know that the people are hopeful...it's been pretty sad there for the last few years.....Menem fucked shit up bigtime...

anyways, that DJ sounds bad-ass. Is there anywhere we can hear her spin online?

Originally posted by meng

good to know that the people are hopeful...it's been pretty sad there for the last few years.....Menem fucked shit up bigtime...

anyways, that DJ sounds bad-ass. Is there anywhere we can hear her spin online?

You can look for some info about her on Buenos Aliens , Romina's Website or go to Clubland in BA and check her live. :)