Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did the door and security improve? Other positive suggestions?

Spacedude

did you give the comment about what happened to my friend 7 months ago and that let should let him back in the club what happened 7 months ago was no big deal . doesn't mean his going to do it again . thank you spacedude later peace.

Dancer-08.gif

trance is forever

------------------

Kal-El / Clark Kent

[This message has been edited by supermanrb (edited 07-13-2001).]

went last week. big improvement at the door; I was in the club in less than 5 minutes. never really had a problem with your security. I would like to see the dress code for after –hours, relaxed a bit. imagine being on the patio in dress pants, and a shirt (well actually, I took the shirt off). it was still hot as hell; I would love to have had shorts on.

your dj lineup for the last month has been incredible; keep up the good work.

limit your dj’s, to one blowing of the horn during there set. Lol smile.gif

Thanks for listening...

peace, sobeton

p.s. no more dancing on the speakers .. frown.gif

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Definite relaxed code if you're going for the afterhours. I know you guys have standards, but still, it gets blazing hot outside and I'd like to be a bit comfortable...from opening to say 5, normal code, 5 till close, relaxed code. Just tell your doorpeople and it's all good.

well...i was at space for afterhours last saturday and yes, the situation at the door was improved...Space could be such a awesome place..my only complaint in the year that I have been going is how the staff treats its customers...so.......i personally appreciate Space coming to the board and addressing some of these issues..i am hoping that this is not just a temporary fix and that any positive changes are permanent ones..

Originally posted by sobeton:

went last week. big improvement at the door; I was in the club in less than 5 minutes. never really had a problem with your security. I would like to see the dress code for after –hours, relaxed a bit. imagine being on the patio in dress pants, and a shirt (well actually, I took the shirt off). it was still hot as hell; I would love to have had shorts on.

your dj lineup for the last month has been incredible; keep up the good work.

Thanks for listening...

peace, sobeton

p.s. no more dancing on the speakers .. frown.gif

So you're the guy in the club dancing on the speakers...

Originally posted by sobeton:

yes I agree cwm4.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

relaxed dress code is a must. nowadays, even the best clubs in the world stay away from all of that. its about being comfortable.

last time i went, 4-5 people came up to me and asked me how i got in with my kicks? that was a little weird... then i took notice. everyone else had dress shoes on.

besides showcasing top talent, u should give the up & commers a chance to shine. maybe have a dj contest of some sort and winner gets to open up for the next big act. (this could be scary) but if done right, it can be loads of fun.

thanks for giving us the chance to voice our opinions! now where are those bliss/renaissance and sasha and digweed residencies i suggested?

oh yeah, i've been speaking to tenaglia via email, i think you guys should seriously relax the dress code for his nights. he's more into " the "Be Yourself" jeans and sneaker crew! " at space. trust me, thats a direct quote!

Originally posted by Nolimit:

besides showcasing top talent, u should give the up & commers a chance to shine. maybe have a dj contest of some sort and winner gets to open up for the next big act. (this could be scary) but if done right, it can be loads of fun.

I like the look of those loin's, great idea "D" ...

BTW, re-entry of the club is essential, that policy of no re-entry makes me sick and IMO is unacceptable. granted that the club's location gives way for mugging's, but since you have paid police in the front of the club, it shouldn't be a problem ...

I just think that's very unfair cwm10.gif

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

AIM: digit960

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 07-16-2001).]

ok...Space is open 24hours...many people go there at the begining of the night and stay until early morning...so there is a whole bunch of people that for one reason or another have to leave the club for a little while and then come back....what better way for Space to make a extra million a year by charging those loyal customers more money to get back in..!!!

Space missed out on another money making opportunity....charge people to use the bathroom!!

I for one have never had a problem at Space. I have never had any problems getting in or with the bouncers messing with me. I remember the days when Clubplanet Members had a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> at Space until everyone started complaining about how Space did this and that to them. Reduced cover is a must for Clubplanet Members. Please get it back. Thanks, Johnny

I've been to Space twice cuz I live pretty far up there. it was pretty good smile.gif The music was very good, I like Edgar V. he's a crowd pleaser good music good vibe. crowd was ok. getting in was a bit of a hassle and the door people looked like they weren't enjoying their time there. the drinks really hurt my pocket. but besides that, it was a pretty enjoyable time, oh, and no re entry wasn't cool. I needed to go to my car and they wouldnt let me in without charging me again. that wasn't cool. but the club is cool. so i'll go again cuz its cool. smile.gif

------------------

resistance is futile

Archived