Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space: Are You Kidding Me?

johnny13

Guy Ornadel promises to be a great show!

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

-------------------------

I've said it before and I'll say it again .. life move's pretty fast, you don't stop and look around once in awhile ... you could miss it

AIM: digit960

who said guy ornadell is a bad dj??? are you f'ing kidding me....I've played with him a couple of times and seen him rock slinky in the uk once or twice....his musical style isn't really my cup of tea but he is hands down one of the best technical dj's that I have ever seen!! Hands down!!! people really annoy me with there opinions when they DONT HAVE A CLUE!!!! oh well....

Originally posted by cassius:

Guy- a good show? Come on Digital7, I actually thought you knew your music.

He is a bad DJ- just plain BAD- as in the opposite of good on every level.

BAD DJ? Cassius, I disagree 100% with you. Granted his musical style is not what I prefer but the man has been mixing for over 12 years. He's part of Slinky, started United DJ's of America here in the states and is an old skool dj. The man's dj skills are technically sound. Jon Cowan spun next to him, trust him and believe what he's saying. He's spun next to alot of people with the likes of Deep Dish & Dave Seaman(which is someone I greatly admire), so Cassius, your dead wrong buddy. And believe me, I've been around the block a couple of times, I know my music chief ....

------------------

Peace,

DIGITAL 7

Respect the Floori.d.a. scene

I've said it before and I'll say it again .. life move's pretty fast, you don't stop and look around once in awhile ... you could miss it

AIM: digit960

[This message has been edited by digital7 (edited 07-18-2001).]

Originally posted by cassius:

Guy- a good show? Come on Digital7, I actually thought you knew your music.

He is a bad DJ- just plain BAD- as in the opposite of good on every level.

interesting.. I found his stuff on "slinky" to be pretty tight. I don’t know, what his live sets sound like. do you ? just curious

peace. sobeton

------------------

sobeton.jpg

Archived