Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best place to take a really hot 19-year-old F friend?

On a personal note, I've been pretty disappointed with the LA club scene so far. I have yet to try Sugar and Spundae, though. Is there an LA equivalent of Sound Factory or Tunnel (RIP) (both in NYC)?

That being said...

I have a fun, sweet, absolutely beautiful friend who's only 19. She wants to check out the club scene, but would prefer a non-cheesy 18+ club (hope that isn't an oxymoron) or a club that isn't too strict with the ID policy. I have no idea where to get her a fake around here, and am not sure how good those work, anyway.

Her pic is attached, if that matters. Any suggestions?

well, kittn, i can't help you with your underage friend, but you MUST go to spundae. i mostly go to spundae, red, and giant and liquified's events, and i have to say that spundae is my very favorite place. the vibe is unmatched anywhere i've ever been; it's incredibly friendly, unsuperficial, and just plain fun. everyone's there to have fun, whether that means chilling out on the big-ass patio to sit at tables and eat or just stand around and smoke, or to dance your ass off at the never oversold, but always full dancefloor. and there are great djs there, consistently. you simply can't dismiss l.a. nightlife - or even judge it at all - without going to spundae :D .

Well, I don't check ID's at my place - plus we have a pool, no last call and never close! With my roommate and a couple friends we can keep the decks spinning as long as her little heart desires. Oh, and ladies always get in free!

Never again! Last July we threw a party with a bartender serving free drinks (gotta love costco), bunch of DJ's (different music inside and outside), about 30 friends, and 230 of their friends... There was just *WAY* too much going on and we ended up being stressed and not having a good time. It's way too much hastle getting a house ready for something like that. Now, guest list only =)