Guest saleen351
Originally posted by dgrutman

Saturday July 12th, 2003

Opium Garden & Spundae

present

Number 5 DJ in the WORLD

Armin van Buuren

305.531.5535 for table reservations

hey dave, thanks for the other night... good luck over at opium......

AVB ain't my cup of tea....

About time somebody booked avb. Dave u at opium now? Have not seen you at tantra in quite a while, but thought that was cause all my attention is on the women over there and I owe you a million for the good times over there cause since the night you got me in there, jason and steven always get me in with barely any wait and they never let me pay cover. As for avb not being able to get a crowd, I know he can pull it in. Maze was on its second week when they booked him and there was no hype yet about the place. Now I would love to go see avb at maze, but back then you knew it wasn't gonna be crowded. Avb at opium though should be great, if you behind this dave keep on bringing acts like him, there are many that look forward to seeing him and many others that never get to play here.

Armin @ Opium good combo haven't had a good reason to go to Opium in a while I'll def be there. Armin sounded great @ MAZE even though there were less than 20 heads in the club I had a blast and cheered him on then went upstairs to hang out for a while.

• 1 month later...