Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is It True That Most Hot/muscular Guys Are Bi?

I WAS TALKING TO AN OLD FRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND HE HAPPENED TO MENTION TO ME THAT'S HE'S BI AND THAT MOST HOT/ MUSCULAR GUYS ARE BI! I THINK THAT'S A FCUKING LOAD OF BULLSHIT IF YOU ASK ME!!! I THINK ITS A PURE CASE OF THE UGLY DUCKLING SYNDROME!!! AVERAGE KID DISCOVERS JUICE ETC SPROUTS INTO A KNOCKOUT AND SOME FAGGET BLOWS HIS HEAD UP AND SHOWERS HIM WITH COMMPLIMENTS ETC...THEY DO DRUGS TOGETHER AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW THE "STRAIGHT GUY" IS CUMMING FROM A BJ THE QUEERIO IS GIVING HIM!! WHAT A WORLD!!! ITS PURE MANIPULATION IF YOU ASK ME!

THE EGO AND SELF ESTEEM ARE SOO IMPORTANT ITS SO IMPORTANT TO CONTROL THAT!

I think some and I said some of these guys are so in love with their bodies that they obsess about the male physique. Dosent make them Gay or bi but it is unsettling when a dude is talking about another guys body or their own.

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I WAS TALKING TO AN OLD FRIEND FROM HIGH SCHOOL AND HE HAPPENED TO MENTION TO ME THAT'S HE'S BI AND THAT MOST HOT/ MUSCULAR GUYS ARE BI! I THINK THAT'S A FCUKING LOAD OF BULLSHIT IF YOU ASK ME!!! I THINK ITS A PURE CASE OF THE UGLY DUCKLING SYNDROME!!! AVERAGE KID DISCOVERS JUICE ETC SPROUTS INTO A KNOCKOUT AND SOME FAGGET BLOWS HIS HEAD UP AND SHOWERS HIM WITH COMMPLIMENTS ETC...THEY DO DRUGS TOGETHER AND THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW THE "STRAIGHT GUY" IS CUMMING FROM A BJ THE QUEERIO IS GIVING HIM!! WHAT A WORLD!!! ITS PURE MANIPULATION IF YOU ASK ME!

Hey newsflash :idea: you idiot! There is a such thing as unnattracctive bodybuilders. I never heard of someone becoming a "knockout" because of steriods. OHHHH wait, steriods make your face better looking :laugh::laugh:

:blown:

Ohh wait, lets see the correlation here diva, born ugly, take juice, become good looking & then discover drugs & then complete the metamorphosis by Turning bi sexual :laugh::laugh:

you're an idiot.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Hey newsflash :idea: you idiot! There is a such thing as unnattracctive bodybuilders. I never heard of someone becoming a "knockout" because of steriods. OHHHH wait, steriods make your face better looking :laugh::laugh:

:blown:

Ohh wait, lets see the correlation here diva, born ugly, take juice, become good looking & then discover drugs & then complete the metamorphosis by Turning bi sexual :laugh::laugh:

NEWFLASH IDIOT THAT'S WHY I SAID "HOT MUSCULAR GUYS" I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT THE UGLY ONES! :blank:

diva, LOL you said ugly duckling syndrome wich explicitally implies one was once ugly & then became good looking (the implication based on the premise that juice was the catalyst for said transformation)

:laugh::laugh:

anyway, even though i said that, i do know what you mean. My girlfreind is freinds with this bodybuilder & he lives in a nice high rise in manhattan. we said how do you pay for this? His answer was that his landlord has a bodybuilder fetish & from time to time he is called on to do "posing sessions". but he assured us he is not gay.

what that posing session encompasses, i dont know. He also proceeded to show us pictures of a well known bodybuilder paul demayo riding on a horse naked (he & the landlord had a relationship) :laugh::laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

diva, LOL you said ugly duckling syndrome wich explicitally implies one was once ugly & then became good looking (the implication based on the premise that juice was the catalyst for said transformation)

:laugh::laugh:

anyway, even though i said that, i do know what you mean. My girlfreind is freinds with this bodybuilder & he lives in a nice high rise in manhattan. we said how do you pay for this? His answer was that his landlord has a bodybuilder fetish & from time to time he is called on to do "posing sessions". but he assured us he is not gay.

what that posing session encompasses, i dont know. He also proceeded to show us pictures of a well known bodybuilder paul demayo riding on a horse naked (he & the landlord had a relationship) :laugh::laugh:

JUICE AND WORKING ETC PRODUCE TESTOSTRONE WHICH MAKES YOU HORNY!!! I THINK MAKE ARE JUST PIGS AND LIKE IT RAW AND ROUGH AND LIKE TO FCUK AND THATS WHY THAT ASS TAG EACHOTHER!

JUICE AND WORKING ETC PRODUCE TESTOSTRONE WHICH MAKES YOU HORNY!!! I THINK MAKE ARE JUST PIGS AND LIKE IT RAW AND ROUGH AND LIKE TO FCUK AND THATS WHY THAT ASS TAG EACHOTHER!

akdj the aye saied he saw that i tinkal LOL the he vke gilsv !! who knows then he said hif if saw tha gAY id she fags!

;)