Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rockefeller drug law...

Originally posted by ladyshady

..but is anyone else tired of hearing Russell Simmons yap about this on Hot 97?

i hate russel simmons... i didnt even know this was a topic of discussion on hot97... (i hardly ever listen to the radio, my bad)

The Rockafeller Law should apply only to repeat offenders not first timers.Russell Simmons should shut the fuck up as well as P.Diddy.I would have appreciate them if they got involved in fighting for more money for the city schools that will help our children God forbid the state had a law if you got caught with an unlicense gun weather its your first offense and your ass get 15 to 20 years,half the Rap artist would be behind bars.maybe thats why scooby and shaggy want the law changed.

the same people enforcing these bullshit laws are the ones fuckin the schools for money... and it really only affects certain people...

i never seen a cop arresting a suit in battery park for coke...

come on now...

Originally posted by bodiii

the same people enforcing these bullshit laws are the ones fuckin the schools for money... and it really only affects certain people...

i never seen a cop arresting a suit in battery park for coke...

come on now...

yeah your right,lets put it this way,the war on drugs is a complete joke.It weird thatv you don't hear about cops breaking down doors in the suburban areas at all.

The only group who would benefit if this law was repealed would be the drug dealers who assocaite, and sometimes finance all these big rap stars and producers.

Its akin to sports starts arguring for legalized betting (outside of Vegas). Only bettors and players would truly profit.

the government makes billions of dollars every year from trafficking, busting people for having drugs, and reaping taxes from people who pay to have the problem solved. it is never going to happen. drugs are illegal for a reason. if they were legal, certainly their prices would drop and everyone involved in the trade would lose out...it's ECONOMICS and POLITICS.....

and we're all getting fucked in the bum for it...

by repealing this law, it's like telling all these fuckers "sure go ahead sell, you'll get a slap on the wrist if it's your first time". It shouldn't be like that. They know 100% that dealing drugs is illegal and there's absolutely no justification for it. You want to get out of the "ghetto"? Fucking go to school, and get an education.

Originally posted by massad

You want to get out of the "ghetto"? Fucking go to school, and get an education.

EXACTLY!!! Because everybody knows that the public schools available to kids who live in the ghetto are exemplary. This superb secondary education affords them every opportunity to get into an excellent college!

This is the law.You know the law,so if you choice to deal drugs and you get caught then stop crying cause you allready knew what was going to happen.I realy dont care about this law,Iam just sick and tired of seeing these ppl crying about somthing all the time,shut up and take it or stop dealling drugs.

Originally posted by stdiamante

I hate russel simmons..

He has more money than god... Why doesnt he just go out and spend some of that money and enjoy life

cuz is wife is too busy spending it all buying vintage Versace Dishes... :blank:

my best friend visits their home quite often since she's dating one of his close friends, and she said that Russel is the MOST ANNOYING GUY SHE HAS EVER MET...and as for his wife....2 words that perfectly describe her "HIGH MAINTENACE" :blank:

15 years for a non-violent crime is ridiculous...

child molesters get out in less time...

repealing the law will just give the power of sentenceing to the judge on a case by case basis... as it should be...

the only people who belong in cages are those who may cause harm to another.