Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drama/Latitude Review....

Bounce out of work early at 12:30

Hit Drama, I could see the spot light from work in North Bergen. Got into the empty parking lot, took a piss and went to Latitude w/o going in.......

Get to Latitude and ML2k3 soon to be 4 just riiiiiiiiips me.... Thank God b/c I have 20 bucks to my name.

Tons of shots.

Roveen and Joe played some sick shit. Place was crowded but not over crowded like the other times I was there.

Roveen was also CUT OFF at the bar... In response, he played "When Doves Cry" and "Aftermath" at the same time... !!

Sick.....

Thanks

CD

Originally posted by thesandman

Roveen and Joe played some sick shit. Place was crowded but not over crowded like the other times I was there.

Roveen was also CUT OFF at the bar... In response, he played "When Doves Cry" and "Aftermath" at the same time... !!

Yeah I had fun, it's a nice little place :D Always love hearin Joe.....

Just sucks that I drank a bit too much and now have a job interview in an hour :drunk:

Originally posted by thesandman

Bounce out of work early at 12:30

Hit Drama, I could see the spot light from work in North Bergen. Got into the empty parking lot, took a piss and went to Latitude w/o going in.......

Get to Latitude and ML2k3 soon to be 4 just riiiiiiiiips me.... Thank God b/c I have 20 bucks to my name.

Tons of shots.

Sick.....

Thanks

CD

I went to drama last night... i got there at around 11:30ish. Wasnt many people in there at teh time.. by 12:15 is really started picking up.... saw lots of familiar faces... didnt have a bad time at all!. :D

btw.. where is latittude ??

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yeah I had fun, it's a nice little place :D Always love hearin Joe.....

Just sucks that I drank a bit too much and now have a job interview in an hour :drunk:

nice to finally meet ya mmmmystify!!!!.......big gulps huh.....well see ya later!!!!!

ummmm, it was good to see...............nah, ummmmm, the music was...........NAH, the corwd was, ummmmm.......uhhhhhhhhh, thanks for the??? uhhhhh, NAH.......................I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOS GOT BUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all i could say................. I AM SLEEPY, AND DEAD TIRED and i need to wiff SOME PLEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah and george, "I AM THE GREATEST PHILIPINO KID ROUND THESE NECK OF THE WOODS" not that little TROLL ROVEEN!!!!!!!

i beleive his words to me were "YOUR TOO UGLY TO BE JOE GIORGIO"..................LOL LOL LOL.............."you have too much teeth for me to pick out for when i eat you and SHIT YOU OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

LOL, much love to ya MY LITTLE FUNKY LITTLE ISLAND BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

honest drama review: when I left drama @12 to head over to latitude it was pretty dead and it looked like it was not going to pick up.....but i stopped back in at around 1:30 and somehow they had it pretty packed......hottie bartenders and shotgirls but there definitely was a meat convention in there...........the place has an awesome set up so who knows???......i will definitely check it out again cause i have no choice ;)

WENT THERE LAST NIGHT TO SUPPORT MY BOY DJ SWIVLE HE DID THE HIP-HOP LAST NIGHT I HATE TO SAY IT THE PLACE DID WELL SLOW IN THE BEGINNING BUT TOWARD THE END REALLY PICKED UP AND AS PROMISED THEY DID FREE ADMISSION, VIC LATINO WAS THERE AND DEE ROBERTS PERFORMED..BEST PART OF MY NIGHT WATCHING JIMMY THE OWNER STUDDER BECAUSE HE DRANK TO MUCH.:hat: :hat:

Originally posted by dondiezel26

nice to finally meet ya mmmmystify!!!!.......big gulps huh.....well see ya later!!!!!

Nice to meet you, too :heart: ...... Next time.....running man in the middle of the dance floor, no if's, and's or but's.....

MYSTY................after all the prep work we've been through your doing the running man w/ DON????????????????

we already decided on our opening move, the "CAR DRIVE" from acroos the dance floor, then we meet in the middle to the BEAT OF LUBIDEE just for you...................oh wait this is not a PM, dammit...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now they all now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I AM YOUR BITCH"

YOU ARE HOT I AM HOTTERER

Originally posted by roddigga

MYSTY................after all the prep work we've been through your doing the running man w/ DON????????????????

we already decided on our opening move, the "CAR DRIVE" from acroos the dance floor, then we meet in the middle to the BEAT OF LUBIDEE just for you...................oh wait this is not a PM, dammit...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now they all now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I AM YOUR BITCH"

rod......my running man is a solo routine......hence "running man"...not running "man and woman".......I wouldnt challenge the sooper dooper duet you 2 animals have planned!!!!......but if this circus act isnt performed soon.......I am gonna be forced to challenge with a partner of my own!!!!.....no not you bigtime!!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

"I AM YOUR BITCH"

Now, now Rod, you mustn't get all worked up.....

:laugh: :laugh: CAR DRIVE omg I'm dying over here.....

UH-OH........UH-OH...........HONESTLY..........

:heart: The HOT one......

P.S. I was def. still buzzed at my interview this morning :rolleyes:

kelly were you able to remember that L, comes before M, and N, when you had to resite the alphabet for you final??????????

and remember to bring your own lobster to our cookout, the girls in the house have to cook it for us, so get your apron!!!!!!