Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar review

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:aright::rock:

Last night was the best night so far due to the bad weather we've been having. Thanks to Mike at the door for hooking it up as usual. Adam & Bill for the party.

Mike Bugout nice to meet you dog. NICE set...very nice set...

Toooooooch, holla.. great set as well.....

Hardcorerock thanks for the VIP. The card looks freshhhhh..

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

good shit boys, i got there aroudn 10, there was nomusic was confused. i was outside most of the night... i wanted to stop by and see u guys int he booth but i didnt know how to get up there, tooch told me u had to go thur the kitchen typically of jersey city, ghetto. lol. great night. you guys desrve a hand u blew it up last night. i am still hurting. i ll post mroe later.

ps. sorry about the typing like i said i am a mess right now.

definitly a great night. music was sick. crowd was sick. a few fights but not bad. some dude hit a girl which was fucked up. his ass got beat. also want to say happy birthday to my bro mike. got him a lil trashed last night. good times bro.

Jack Z.

Originally posted by mkutlass

Touch and bugout did a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KICK ASS MIXING AND KICK ASS TRACK SELECTION........THESE GUYS DESERVE TO PLAY AT CLUBS..........UNLIKE SOME OTHER DJ'S:blank:

not for nothing...why don't you just come out and say what DJs shouldn't be playin at clubs:D

Originally posted by velvetrope

definitly a great night. music was sick. crowd was sick. a few fights but not bad. some dude hit a girl which was fucked up. his ass got beat. also want to say happy birthday to my bro mike. got him a lil trashed last night. good times bro.

Jack Z.

jack always a pleasure seeing you kid

"not for nothing...why don't you just come out and say what DJs shouldn't be playin at clubs"

U know what dj's Mr hypo.............Let's put it this way touch and bugout won't be on that list. Last nite was the first time hearing bugout and touch spin, r u they always on point??? I got there at 1:30 :( What time did they switch and touch take over?

What time did they switch and touch take over?

Than switched all night.

Great set by both Mike and Mark. The entire place was feeling it and going nuts. Tooch on the mic was classic. :laugh: Definitely need to see another MBMA like last night. Give these 2 a residency now already!

"not for nothing...why don't you just come out and say what DJs shouldn't be playin at clubs"

U know what dj's Mr hypo.............Let's put it this way touch and bugout won't be on that list. Last nite was the first time hearing bugout and touch spin, r u they always on point??? I got there at 1:30 :( What time did they switch and touch take over?

they went back & forth

last night was ps

moments :D

took some pics w/my phone of everyone in the booth after it was over, i'll see if i can get them up

I hope they(sandbar) r still going to have guest dj's,and not just higgins all the time.

then i guess you will be upset that justin is the new sandbar resident. in one way or another he is obviously getting the job done for the promoters to ask him to be the resident. plenty of djs have played there and for him to be asked he is doing something right.

thats about the fourth post i have seen reguarding "good" music not being played at the sandbar. if you dont like it dont go. there iz about three thousand people that will enjoy it.

just let it g0 already.:idea:

- edited post -

now that i have read about you wanting to submit demoz for the wed party and you being a deeeeejaaaaaaay now itz understandable why u r talking about the other djz. smart move talking about djs and yet your on a public message forum spewing up that yew want to give demoz out. its ok now i understand. :laugh:

I have to say that the music was pretty good, lil off at times...

there were a bunch of clowns on the dance floor, especially when we first got there at 11.

I like the new look - first time I was there since the middle of last summer.

Def had a good time - sick fights in the parkinglot on the way out.

all in all it was a good night.

Originally posted by sf2000

then i guess you will be upset that justin is the new sandbar resident. in one way or another he is obviously getting the job done for the promoters to ask him to be the resident. plenty of djs have played there and for him to be asked he is doing something right.

:

good call...Higgins has always been on Point :cool: