Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sandbar review

Ok first off, yes I'm a dj and I have the right to express my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!

"now that i have read about you wanting to submit demoz for the wed party and you being a deeeeejaaaaaaay now itz understandable why u r talking about the other djz. smart move talking about djs and yet your on a public message forum spewing up that yew want to give demoz out. its ok now i understand".

U got me!!!!!!!!! I'm I jealous-------------YES ...

As for as spewing, I guess u didn't see my post about how good touch and bugout were( which I don't know either of them). Also

I'm I jealous-------------YES ......... I have heard Justin several times and there r better dj's out there. One more thing, because I'm a dj I can't give a review or say WHATS on my mind.

"smart move talking about djs and yet your on a public message forum spewing up that yew want to give demoz out".

sHOULDN'T A DJ BE JUDGED BY HIS OR HERS SKILLS NOT ON SOMETHING OTHER THAN THAT???????????????????????????

I FEEL BAD FOR U, IF U CAN'T GIVE AN HONEST OPINION WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY WHAT YOUR FRIENDS WILL THINK. VERY SADDDDDDDD

i WOULD RATHER BE HONEST THAN LIE.........

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mkutlass

I don't know about that............That's my opinion

Thats cool. Not everyone is going to like the DJ. I am the one who brought Justin in the first night and the head promoters and manager loved his style. He fits the room perfect. Who knows, Bugout and Tooch mighjt just a chance to come back there.

To mr higgins this is your big chance, u r at a great place don't screw it up and play some floor bangers. Good luck u lucky bastard:tongue:

Pretty much doesn't matter how he plays I'll be there anyway.

Hey Brian1500 can u get me a djing gig at chucky cheese can u make that happen, do u know the promoters???????????

I had an amazing time at Sandbar.

It was my first time hearing Bugout and Tooch.....I was sooooo impressed. Great job guys!!!!! You had the place going nuts.

Shout out to all the crazy dancers in that circle....had us ladies pumped all night. :D :D :D

I will post pics later...

Originally posted by neena16

I had an amazing time at Sandbar.

It was my first time hearing Bugout and Tooch.....I was sooooo impressed. Great job guys!!!!! You had the place going nuts.

Shout out to all the crazy dancers in that circle....had us ladies pumped all night. :D :D :D

I will post pics later...

yes yes yes great time!!!! MIKE BUT OUT you have an admirer contact me for more info.;)

tooch and bugout ripped it...thats for sure.....my only complaint was that they kept the lights on in the main room all night....i didnt understand why:confused:

as far as kutlass, you shouldnt be afraid to say what you are really thinking....even if your words arent bad, you have the right to say them anyway....last summer i had some words to say about a big room dj and it turned into a whole drama....did it affect him at all? nope, he barely cared.....

just because you are a dj doesnt mean you cant be honest about your competition....there are plenty of DJ's who mix sloppily on multiple occasions who dont deserve the gigs they have, and it shouldnt be a crime to acknowledge them...

BG

yo great seeing everyone last night and thanks to adam and bill for puttin us on like donkey kong...thanks to all for the nice comments, we r just happy you appreciated the tunes...i love workin w/bugout he is ris (rip it sick) to the fullest and would play anywhere w/him...def. one of the best nights ive had in a long time...props to sandbar for taking care of the drinks too--very impressive!

just as a side note, we played 3-4 records and then switched throughout the night

"there are plenty of DJ's who mix sloppily on multiple occasions who dont deserve the gigs they have, and it shouldnt be a crime to acknowledge them..."

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............... that's all i'm trying to say and hopefully the the dj will practice MORE and listen to what people have to say.

Ok first off, yes I'm a dj and I have the right to express my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!

"now that i have read about you wanting to submit demoz for the wed party and you being a deeeeejaaaaaaay now itz understandable why u r talking about the other djz. smart move talking about djs and yet your on a public message forum spewing up that yew want to give demoz out. its ok now i understand".

U got me!!!!!!!!! I'm I jealous-------------YES ...

As for as spewing, I guess u didn't see my post about how good touch and bugout were( which I don't know either of them). Also

I'm I jealous-------------YES ......... I have heard Justin several times and there r better dj's out there. One more thing, because I'm a dj I can't give a review or say WHATS on my mind.

"smart move talking about djs and yet your on a public message forum spewing up that yew want to give demoz out".

sHOULDN'T A DJ BE JUDGED BY HIS OR HERS SKILLS NOT ON SOMETHING OTHER THAN THAT???????????????????????????

I FEEL BAD FOR U, IF U CAN'T GIVE AN HONEST OPINION WITHOUT HAVING TO WORRY WHAT YOUR FRIENDS WILL THINK. VERY SADDDDDDDD

i WOULD RATHER BE HONEST THAN LIE.........

of course u have a right to express ure opinion. but on the other side of the coin opening up your mouth and expressing negativities on a public forum when there are plenty of promoters who read the forums would probably laugh at u for making comments on djs who are already in the game and have their spots and or steady guest spots. who said u couldnt open ure mouth? and who said there wasn't consequences for opening ure mouth?:laugh::blank::idea:

"but on the other side of the coin opening up your mouth and expressing negativities on a public forum when there are plenty of promoters who read the forums would probably laugh at u for making comments on djs who are already in the game and have their spots and or steady guest spots."

Sorry I didn't know that on this board u can only post POSTIVE reviews. Oh and by the way u said PUBLIC FORUM, isn't a public forum a place where people can give there opinions. One more thing if a promoter doesn't hire someone just because of what someone said on a forum, that's pretty sad. I thought promoters would want to give there loyal club goers the best possible talent around.

WELCOME TO REALITY......... IT'S NOT HOW GOOD U R.....IT'S WHO U KNOW AND SUCKS FOR ME BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW ANYBODY!!!

AND PEOPLE WONDER WHY THE CLUB SCENE IS GOING DOWNHILL.........PROMOTERS KEEP USING THE SAME DJ'S

"there are plenty of DJ's who mix sloppily on multiple occasions who dont deserve the gigs they have, and it shouldnt be a crime to acknowledge them..."

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!............... that's all i'm trying to say and hopefully the the dj will practice MORE and listen to what people have to say.

A word of advice; Never never put no one down in the scene when your in the scene. You will never get the respect and no one will respect you. Plus you shouldn't give negative opinions either....:nono: :nono:

If you werent in the scene then feel free to say whatever...Try and understand.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

mkutlass

I can honestly say Justin got the resident DJ cause he did a great job the first time he spun there. Of course it helped that he knew someone that got him in there the first time.He is a perfect fit for that room. I know there is other talented DJs out there as well.