Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow! thanks Jimmy, Oscar, and everyone.

limesobe

Really an amazing time last night. Jimmy and Oscar really brought the house down. What a perfet mix of talent. More of the same to come for sure.

Good seeing biz, meli, matas, ramon, and everyone else who showed up. Thanks for your continued support.

Take care.

Originally posted by rcrespo

Domingo wasn't too bad either. ;)

Great to see everyone again see you all at the bbq today. :)

I am sorry, I didn't mean anything by it. What happened is that I didn't get to listen to Domingo because I got there really late, :mad: and for the first hour or so I was fixing a couple of little issues. But I asked and everyone enjoyed Domingo's set. I have the cd you gave me in my car and I really like it.

Thanks Ramon for bringing Domingo, and Thanks Domingo!

Take care.

:jawdrop::woah: thanks!! for all the kind words from everyone, last night was great and i would love to do it again sometime. i again have to thank those who helped me with this you know who you are, and again thanks for the kind words, and hopefully this kind of thing wont become a rare thing lol

thanks again!

-domingo

Nice seeing lots of CP'ers in there...We had a full house...:)

Domingo great set ... Keep it up...Oscar Fonseca as well... Def 2 Locals to keep your eyes on... Energy in the room was great til the very end...Big thanks to Carlos & Oscar for having such a great party..

JT

what can i say? Limebar is becoming the best party on Fridays...HANDS DOWN!!! great vibe, great people, great atmosphere, good staff, great djs, great music and good promotions...the promotion staff really has their shit together, in brining the right kind of people to this party...first time hearing Domingo and all i can say is WOW!!! ...more clubs should start paying attention to some of our locals, b/c they are very very good...and can hold up any club and any party...of course Jimmy T, great set as always...and even stuck around to to hear Oscar (fostech) which also did an excellent job...overall a great night and a great party....so when is the next time these three will be together again???;)