Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alone Time?

marcid21

For those of you seeing someone, do you find that you still often need alone time? Really for no specific reason, just to unwind from a long day....or a long weekend.....just some time to think, breathe on your own?

And for people who are like this, do you find your other can relate/respect this time...do they understand why you need it?

Alone time is so important to me, I need time to think, relax, and just have my own space. I cherish my time alone....

When I lived with my roommates at school, it was hard bc there was always someoen around, something going on, etc, but now that I'm home, that's one thing about living home that I'm actually okay with....More "me" time :D

My bf doesn't mind it at all, he's the same as me. There's just some nights we don't want to get together, and it's great that we both understand, and it's not to be taken personally....

Originally posted by marcid21

For those of you seeing someone, do you find that you still often need alone time? Really for no specific reason, just to unwind from a long day....or a long weekend.....just some time to think, breathe on your own?

And for people who are like this, do you find your other can relate/respect this time...do they understand why you need it?

i made a thread about this a few weeks back...

the way i feel is that i need some time to decrompress, to live on my own, or even just breathe... im sure whoever it is that is suffocating you will understand if you speak to him about it...

Originally posted by Mystify22

Alone time is so important to me, I need time to think, relax, and just have my own space. I cherish my time alone....

When I lived with my roommates at school, it was hard bc there was always someoen around, something going on, etc, but now that I'm home, that's one thing about living home that I'm actually okay with....More "me" time :D

My bf doesn't mind it at all, he's the same as me. There's just some nights we don't want to get together, and it's great that we both understand, and it's not to be taken personally....

preach on sista girl ;)

i definitely cherish my alone time as well... i love taking time to just unwind when i really need it u know? its nice to take time to relax and not always be on the move and always busy doin something...

alone time = :aright:

Originally posted by marcid21

I like to have alone time in any relationship im in, I could concentrate on my own thoughts and just unwind from my day and make important decisions....