Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: all who went to shagfest...

quoth

i had a great time....and yes fago er...i mean gabo...i owe u a Guinness next time....and not a warm shitty one like at that place.

Dgmodel:waldo yer one funny bastard

Atomicapples: I have never seen u that drunk lol...and dont forget "water....GET IT ON THE ROCKS!" :laugh:

Clubkat and Fierydesire in reference to quoth's firm ass: Sharing means caring ladies :love:

Reeni: my urban princess...u know we always know how to rock it out ;):D

Solbeam: Quoth's new black interest :laugh: nah but...fun chilling with u..we had some fun convo definitely

Naughtybabe: alright even though u showed up with the conductor's hat...i still got my boobie hug and thats all that really matters.

Siceone: "Laurence Fishburne everyone" :laugh: Jesus christ, the fuckin guy just gets bigger and bigger...can your mom send my mom some goddamn recipes???

Ghhhhhost: LOCAL 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marko's blond haired chic friend: FUCKING CHRIST GIRL U WERE OFF THE WALL DRUNK!! lol

t0nythelover: i broke his Guinness cherry...too bad u tasted guinness from a shitty tap....it was warm and bottom of the barrel...we will get u acquainted with some REAL!!!!!! Guinness don't worry.

and least but certainly not least...

tastyt: i know we talked a lot..but shit..i forgot about what since i was being practically interview by the crazy TECHNO couple that came up with carl on the train....fuckin guy saw me at ARC and nearly crushed my hand when he shaked it, with his "holy shit bro its you!! i can't belive yer here!!!!!!! :laugh:

anyhow anyone i missed...guess yer not important hehe..

but we must do it again.

Originally posted by quoth

i had a great time....and yes fago er...i mean gabo...i owe u a Guinness next time....and not a warm shitty one like at that place.

Dgmodel:waldo yer one funny bastard

Marko's blond haired chic friend: FUCKING CHRIST GIRL U WERE OFF THE WALL DRUNK!! lol

lmao...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...lmao