Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official CP BBQ Review!

wildmiami

Great BBQ, Great turnout, Great food, oh, and almost forgot ....GREAT MUSIC!!!!

Thanks to the organizational skills of Steffy, Koky, Sobeton, and RCrespo... the BBQ was a success. And thank God for the weather, cause if you were there you felt the heat, it was Hot as hell, but hey...at least it didn't rain. Really nice to be able to put all the faces with the "alias's". :D I hope everyone enjoyed the event. A BIG>>>>>THANK YOU ....to Koky and his fam for making this possible at his crib. I would also like to put my house up for the NEXT BBQ, which I would like to have next month JULY (towards the end of July that is)...I have a pool, so it would be a more Pool/BBQ oriented party. Anybody DOWN?!?!?!?:):D:cool: Yo, POD and Fatony, make sure you let us know where we can check out the pics. Peace out! :cool:

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Werd.. Big ups to Koky, Steffy, and Ramon for this event.. Had a great time, finally met most of you folks :D I was totally delirious from the lack of sleep so I had to leave a bit early but the food was great, vibe was great, and the music was phenomenal.. Bigups to Chris & Domingo, Johnny Ramirez, Phrankadelic, and Meng for the quality choons and mixing they provided! Just woke up from a much needed two hour nap hehehe.. Hope to see another BBQ organized soon! :D

It WAS nice meeting some of you today. It was nice physically chatting with you guys.

Koky, super cool guy, I can admire anyone who takes so much pride in their children.....I wish you and Steffy the BEST of luck with your future plans :)

Seasunz, you really surprised me. Super sweet and outgoing.

MJM.....(lol).....Didn't talk to you much, but you still made me laugh. :D

I wish I would've talked to more of you...but I know we'll meet again.

As for the music, I have to be completely honest. I wasn't feeling most of it. I know we were there for a short period of time, but there were only a few songs that I could really bob my head to. I was hoping to hear at least a little bit of trance. I'm sure the ones that stayed got to enjoy it a little later on...I hope. I sure would've liked to have stayed for Seasunz, but we had to pick up the baby. Maybe next time we can shuffle the music around. I know that most people, at least Flip, likes to start with the soft and end with the hard. But at an occasion such as this one, mixing it up wouldn't have been such bad idea.

Either way, it was nice. Will definately go to the next one.

Thanks to all that put their time and effort into it.

Major props to Koky and everyone else who pulled this together!

Thanks guys!

Wish I could have stayed longer, but Im glad I was able to make it down for the time I did. Great being able to actually have a semi conversation with some of you folks without having to scream. :)

And BTW who spun before Chris? Great set.

I had an amazing day. Thanks to Koky/Steffy/Sobeton and all the DJ"s and everyone else who was involved and was able to make this happen. I had a blast and I got to hear a ton of new music. :)

It was cool to see everyone hangin' out drinkin/eatin/chattin the day away. We must do it again. I tried to do the best I could with the lineups and music. I can't control time sorry.

I think we realized we have alot of talent on this board and we need to get together and find out a way to showcase it.

See everyone at Jazid tommorow night for Stryke and hopefully the beginning of something for you all to do on a Sunday night on a consistent basis. :)

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to the CP Crew for having me at your BBQ. Little by little I am getting to know the crew better and so far I have found nothing but great people. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Koky, next time I'll throw some trance down for you.

Peace,

OBBY

attachment.php?postid=1316686

Was it my imagination or did Jimmy T spin some breaks?! Thanks to koky and everyone. You guys are the shit!! We need to do this more often but without people that are nothing but trouble.:)

It was good to see you all

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by meng

Was it my imagination or did Jimmy T spin some breaks?! Thanks to koky and everyone. You guys are the shit!! We need to do this more often but without people that are nothing but trouble.:)

It was good to see you all

From what I can remember, there was no trouble to be found!!!!

Oh, wait, did you look behind the BBQ?????

big ups to koky for hookin it up with him mom's house. don't know what i would've done if those swings weren't there. big ups to steffy for the organization and ramon for setting up the music. for a first run, things worked out pretty damn well. great seein some old friends, and meeting new heads. those that i didn't meet, hope to do so soon.

We didnt stay long, But i must admit we clubplanet people have a great vibe....Some1 should say it, were the ones who give all those clubs good vibes .....Thanx to the kokster and steffy , ramon ans sobeton for being persistent on this bbq and not giving up on it, it was nice meeting some of u, and i know eventually well get around to all of us meetig each other....maybe at the next one ill spin a bit....and one day ill do a bbq at my house.....Koky ur day closer to living closer to me....ill say it again ur life is goona change living close to me....im to much of a bad influence....MJM our session is coming.....Seasunz, it was nice to meet u after so much time of admiring ur talent.....as 4 everyone else i hope to see u all at the next one!!!!!!!!!!!

:party: