Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Edgar V @ Maze -friday The 13th!!!

klubveteran

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

my advise dont ever....EEEVVVVEEEEERRRRRRR.........

get married please learn from me...im just an innocent bistandard that got caught up in the crazy world

damn bro..u sound like my dad...i asked my dad once "Dad how did u do it? Stay with mom for sooo many years?" his response? "Alcohol...lots of Alcohol!!"

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Ill be there...Now this guy Edgar ...What does he play ?? Any good?? :tongue:;)

Funny, I'm reading this thread and not one person responded to your question...especially all these CPers who just LOOOOVE him to death!

Anywho! He is da bomb and I can definitely guarantee that he WILL rock Maze on Friday the 13th! Listen in on a Friday between 3am and 5am on 93.1, Nocturnal Sessions with Edgar V...I have two words to describe this broadcast: BAD ASS. :dj::aright:

Originally posted by clubchikee

Funny, I'm reading this thread and not one person responded to your question...especially all these CPers who just LOOOOVE him to death!

Anywho! He is da bomb and I can definitely guarantee that he WILL rock Maze on Friday the 13th! Listen in on a Friday between 3am and 5am on 93.1, Nocturnal Sessions with Edgar V...I have two words to describe this broadcast: BAD ASS. :dj::aright:

We mostly just ignore Jimmy so thats why no one answered him...

:tongue:;):laugh: j/k, he was just playin...he knows Mr. V pretty well :D

Thank GOD someone responded to that question! :rolleyes:

We forgot that lavosdeldiablo is a lost soul.

;)

Oh yes I did, clubchickee!!

I said, Riiiigghhtt......because I was HOPING that lavosdeldiablo was just joking...seeing as how he had a winking smiley.

I think it's pretty obvious I support Edgar V ALL THE WAY!

And I can speak for my husband on that subject as well! :laugh:

(we all now know he loves that)

Originally posted by saleen351

i think i may go to maze early and get a feel for it, then if i can't put up with the tunes then head out to lauderdale...

but i'd like to check out RR on sat but i can't miss lauderdale this weekend, just too many whores running around... biches are even asking me for my number now.. it's heaven!!

Now now Saleen...I've read most of your posts and you constantly write about wanting to go see EV, but for some reason you always come up with an excuse not to go...What gives?

As for the tunes, you won't be disappointed no matter how high you may set your standards. C'mon now...how about spending some time with the CPers who are Edgar groupies! I know you want to...:bounce:

Originally posted by guyman1966

Thank GOD someone responded to that question! :rolleyes:

We forgot that lavosdeldiablo is a lost soul.

;)

LMAO!!!!!!! BTW, who is this Jimmy character? We're gonna have to educate this boy! The hard way (JK Jimmy)

:whip2:

LMAO!!!!!!! BTW, who is this Jimmy character? We're gonna have to educate this boy! The hard way (JK Jimmy)

:whip2:

:jawdrop: ...i hope ur just not saying that, he gets mad when u post a smiley getting whipped in the butt and then u dont deliver the goods...;)

Now now Saleen...I've read most of your posts and you constantly write about wanting to go see EV, but for some reason you always come up with an excuse not to go...What gives?

bullshit. He will be there.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:jawdrop: ...i hope ur just not saying that, he gets mad when u post a smiley getting whipped in the butt and then u dont deliver the goods...;)

All Jimmy asks for is a women who knows how to use the whip and the Jergans.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

damn bro..u sound like my dad...i asked my dad once "Dad how did u do it? Stay with mom for sooo many years?" his response? "Alcohol...lots of Alcohol!!"

You found out the secret....as a matter of fact I work for a liqour distrbutor!!!!!!!!!!! lots of other chemicals are involved as well, at least the type that make u forget...then i wake up from my daze and say damn it im married??????:eek: ...but at least i forgot about it for a little while!

where have i been for these thread? glad to see my friends & family are having a good time though. no sweetheart, i'll be there like a bear! cuz edgar's last set @ crobar was hot and i know this frieday the 13th thing will stimulate the dr. d in him.

as for saleen, bro, you claim to be a club maze legend? it's on your avatar for christ sakes. to leave club maze to go to ft lauderdale, com on! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: i wanna see you there. look for the laser.

looking forward to hanging w/ the crew. see ya there!

:idea::hat::D