Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Edgar V @ Maze -friday The 13th!!!

klubveteran

Originally posted by themrs

Oh Mich....you and your flashing......I've heard about it, but haven't experienced it yet.

Who knows??? Maybe I'll join ya!! :eek:

THAT WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT...

GROUP PARTICIPATION...

:aright:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tranzwhore

hhhmmmmm.....crazy?? i love me some crazy!

oh & i know edgar is reading these posts and he's gonna bring a set from hell being that it's friday the 13th and all.

are tops optional again for the ladies?

hahaha:eek:

Trust me...he has been reading them...and enjoying the fact that you guys are so hyped up about Friday. I know he's gonna throw it down hard.:D

Have you seen the flyers...they are wicked!

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Trust me...he has been reading them...and enjoying the fact that you guys are so hyped up about Friday. I know he's gonna throw it down hard.:D

Have you seen the flyers...they are wicked!

FLACA!!!!! I'm so glad you're back!!!

I MISSED YOU!!! :D:rofl:

And yeah, we sure are ready for Friday.

Originally posted by themrs

FLACA!!!!! I'm so glad you're back!!!

I MISSED YOU!!! :D:rofl:

And yeah, we sure are ready for Friday.

I know I missed writing on CP (but we know why)...but I'm back, for now...until.....

Anyway, I'm so happy everyone is talking so much about Friday!!!! I can't wait to see all the CPers out that night!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

much love to you (if this is who i think it is)

oh i am certainly excited for friday the 13th.

see you than! it's on like donkey kong!

:bootysha:

Do I remind you of the girl with the cargo pants at Crobar who was all over Edgar V? You know that blonde one with the bootie? Then you must be right...LOL!!!! I have a gut feeling I might get in a wee bit of trouble for this post...oh well...what fun is life without risks!

By the way...are ya up for roadtrippin' in October? Halloween Horror Nights! Does that sound tempting enough...

Originally posted by saleen351

a big fuck you to edgar for not posting on this thread...:mad:

Oh Saleen....I know you have to keep up your bad boy image, but not with Edgar. He's too nice for that shit.

I know he can very well come on here and stand on his own, but...well, I just had to tell you myself.

I LOVE EDGAR MOTHER-FUCKING V!!!!

DAMMIT!!

oooh Saleen first you tell me real djs don't post now you want me to talk!!!!!!!!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well if you want i will thank everyone talking on this thread about friday night......can't wait to play this weekend since i took a break last weekend and did normal people stuff!!!!!!!well i hope to see you friday MR 351 i'll have some coronas chilled waiting for you and make sure you contact your buddy i need a sponsor ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by edgarv

oooh Saleen first you tell me real djs don't post now you want me to talk!!!!!!!!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!well if you want i will thank everyone talking on this thread about friday night......can't wait to play this weekend since i took a break last weekend and did normal people stuff!!!!!!!well i hope to see you friday MR 351 i'll have some coronas chilled waiting for you and make sure you contact your buddy i need a sponsor ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be there with Saleen - but um, we need to have vodka/cran's instead of Corona:confused:

Looking forward to hearing your set EV:D

Lola:eek:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by edgarv

:D

i knew you read these boards late at night... You are probably like that focker og, seems that mofo is up all crazy hours of the night... His aim log on times is like 3am every night:laugh:

I'll contact my boys over there, hopefully they can help you out... Though they are busy peeps, they do clothes for movies, but you won't see them in the credits, they arent part of the SAG guild so they are not allowed to be on the moive credits....

Originally posted by saleen351

:D

i knew you read these boards late at night... You are probably like that focker og, seems that mofo is up all crazy hours of the night... His aim log on times is like 3am every night:laugh:

I'll contact my boys over there, hopefully they can help you out... Though they are busy peeps, they do clothes for movies, but you won't see them in the credits, they arent part of the SAG guild so they are not allowed to be on the moive credits....

Saleen , this is scary !! you're checking dj's log on & off times ?? are you stalking them ? :laugh: or are you just dying to see when they might be reading your words of wisdom :confused::laugh: