Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HateRs!!!

So i'm at Vinyl on fri. nite, dancin my ass off and just mindin my own business...and i notice two older lookin blondes standin next to me and lookin...so, i'm just like whatever, keep on dancin...and they keep on with the stares and are constantly whispering...so as luck would have it, Danny stops the beat and i manage to hear "no, way...i bet he's gay"... and i'm like wat the fuck?? so, i walk over and i'm like- no, i'm not gay...i'm just not interested...so this cunt gets all huffs and puffs about it...and i'm just like whatever, fuckin haters!!!

why is it that whenever a guy can actually match, or knows how to dance ,girls assume he's gay?? just cuz i dont slobber over every nasty slut wit implants, doesnt mean i dont like all women...sumtimes i'm just way too wrecked to try to kick it to every hot girl, and would much rather just dance...i'd have much more respect for people if they had the balls to approach me, instead of just talkin shit when i'm not lookin

glad i got that off my chest.... peace!!!

Originally posted by jovanls400

So i'm at Vinyl on fri. nite, dancin my ass off and just mindin my own business...and i notice two older lookin blondes standin next to me and lookin...so, i'm just like whatever, keep on dancin...and they keep on with the stares and are constantly whispering...so as luck would have it, Danny stops the beat and i manage to hear "no, way...i bet he's gay"... and i'm like wat the fuck?? so, i walk over and i'm like- no, i'm not gay...i'm just not interested...so this cunt gets all huffs and puffs about it...and i'm just like whatever, fuckin haters!!!

why is it that whenever a guy can actually match, or knows how to dance ,girls assume he's gay?? just cuz i dont slobber over every nasty slut wit implants, doesnt mean i dont like all women...sumtimes i'm just way too wrecked to try to kick it to every hot girl, and would much rather just dance...i'd have much more respect for people if they had the balls to approach me, instead of just talkin shit when i'm not lookin

BRO IM TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THIS ONE LOL I MEAN WTF ......YOU SHOULD HAVE SLAP BITCHED HER BACK TO AFRICA LOL :hang:

just cuz i dont slobber over every nasty slut wit implants, doesnt mean i dont like all women...sumtimes i'm just way too wrecked to try to kick it to every hot girl, and would much rather just dance...i'd have much more respect for people if they had the balls to approach me, instead of just talkin shit when i'm not lookin

amen to that brovah~!

i was just pissed, cuz if you're obviously intrigued with someone to the point that you're gonna stare and talk about them for 10 min...why not just say sumthin??

and secondly i thought it was disrespectful for them to just assume shit bout me...whenever i try to kick it to a beautiful girl and she doesnt pay any mind...i'm not like U LESBIAN!! i just figure ,she must not be interested

whenever i try to kick it to a beautiful girl and she doesnt pay any mind...i'm not like U LESBIAN!! i just figure ,she must not be interested

Well if that was their only reason for thinking you were gay... then obviously they just had their heads too far up their asses to know any better. :laugh:

yup....in their mid-thirties, and trying waaay to hard to look like they're 18

if they in their mid thirties and goin thru their mid-life-crisis then they probably aint factory chicks...

on the other hand i was there liek 2 weeks ago with my gurl, she went to the bathroom and this gurl come up and starts dancin in front of me, so i kinda turn away from her, she moves herself around so she's in front of me again...i'm still ignorin her - so after like more mintues of me ignorin her she goes to her friend 'fuck him he's too gone to realise what he's missing' or something like that - i turn to her and go 'nope, not gone...just not interested in u' :D

its not their fault, girls have only been kickin game for a very short time...

most of em... have no clue...

shake an ass... drop a titty on you...

offer sex... thats the best you can expect...

smart ones just give a hot look... wet the appetite...

let the games begin...

but when you don't respond...

just like anyone else... they get offended...

guys are just more used to being turned down...

being that we chase "the pussy" 24 hrs a day...

most of us can deal with it...

thats why we carry huge egos...like bulletproof vests...

Originally posted by bodiii

smart ones just give a hot look... wet the appetite...

let the games begin...

I'll readily admit, I got no game... but as far as I'm concerned, we can skip the childish games altogether... and go for the tried and true method of... what's it called again???... oh yeah- TALKING!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Old fashioned, I know... but wtf... that's how I picked up the love of my life... ;)

jovanls400: take it as a compliment that they thought you were gay. I love to dance w/gay guys because they're usually really awesome dancers and they just go for it and dance w/no inhibitions. My straight guy friend agreed that he likes to dance w/gay guys too LOL because of this reason.

From a female's perspective, I don't think the girls were hating on you b/c you weren't picking them up. They were probably just taking notice to your skills.

Originally posted by tastyt

I'll readily admit, I got no game... but as far as I'm concerned, we can skip the childish games altogether... and go for the tried and true method of... what's it called again???... oh yeah- TALKING!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Old fashioned, I know... but wtf... that's how I picked up the love of my life... ;)

i totally understand what your saying...

talking to someone new is enjoyable...

"is flirting childish"

if it is i'm a child... i'm prolly a child anyway...

but...

when i'm in a club... i really ain't lookin to yell in some girls ear over the bass...

i'd rather her play a little hard to get...

...catch her later on...get a couple dances in...

...exchange numbers and meet up in a quieter place to talk...

plus... i like to play... i like girls who like to play...

...hot looks accross the club...fllirting...dancing...

i love it...

if a girl i just met dragged me off the dance floor to a quiet corner to talk without flirting with me first...

blah blah blah blah... now baby you wait right here...

i'll be back...

i need a shot or some riddalin...

:D :D

Originally posted by bodiiii

if a girl i just met dragged me off the dance floor to a quiet corner to talk without flirting with me first...

blah blah blah blah... now baby you wait right here...

i'll be back...

i need a shot or some riddalin...

:rofl::drunk:

that's so funny. i don't really like talking in clubs either...i'm there to

hear the music

dance

say what's up to people i know.

it's really cool to meet people & that's always welcomed, but i can do w/o long conversations....w/exceptions of course.