Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*...EhhHH...........

...is it just me....or like......are there only a few people posting today??....where the fuck is everyone..................

...and btw....i just had a sneeze attack....a FIT if u will ...........never had that before!.....it was ruckus......just thought i would share........discuss among yoursleves....

my personal favorites are the involuntary muscle twitches where you can just sit around and watch your forearm or tricep or whatever just bug the fuck out.. like you were hooked up to some car battery or something. or maybe when my eyes decide to go in every direction in .8 seconds.. that one's fun, especially when i'm driving.

Originally posted by dogekid

my personal favorites are the involuntary muscle twitches where you can just sit around and watch your forearm or tricep or whatever just bug the fuck out.. like you were hooked up to some car battery or something. or maybe when my eyes decide to go in every direction in .8 seconds.. that one's fun, especially when i'm driving.

...haha.....i get those spazms in my quads.....and sometimes my eyelids.......WEIIIIIIRD!.............

I know, wtf!? Where is everyone!? :blank: :blank:

Ohh I hate those twitches, they are the worst, esp in public or if you're talking to someone...I get them in my eye and one side of my mouth......

Ahhhh I guess I'll go back to what I've been doing all day....making gym CD's......:aright:

Originally posted by dogekid

I like when I get that twinge in my eyelid. I sit around all day waiting for it to happen.

If it doesn't then I induce it with the nearest car battery.

Originally posted by Mystify22

Oh god, I know, especially when you get them in the middle of the night :(

..the korean cupcake got one at sp last week......out of NOWHERE......i ......found it quite amusing......i usually do find other people's pain to be quite entertaining.....lol...

Originally posted by denm4ever

I do the same thing that's why I found it hilarious!! LOL Especially when someone like trips and falls BWAHAHHAHAHAHHA...I luv it!;)

..yes...got me in a lot of trouble growing up......lol

Originally posted by misk

..the korean cupcake got one at sp last week......out of NOWHERE......i ......found it quite amusing......i usually do find other people's pain to be quite entertaining.....lol...

Omg, :laugh: :laugh:......So sorry I missed that, I woulda loved it! How has the Korean been?! I haven't seen her in a long ass time....Has she been attending your outings?!?!?

Originally posted by Mystify22

Omg, :laugh: :laugh:......So sorry I missed that, I woulda loved it! How has the Korean been?! I haven't seen her in a long ass time....Has she been attending your outings?!?!?

..she's great.....buxom as ever.....lol..........she'll probably hit us with an asian invasion on thurs.......the way it's lookin.....the new year's fab four will be in affect this week...."uh-Oh"..sounds just about right!....:laugh:;)

Originally posted by misk

..she's great.....buxom as ever.....lol..........she'll probably hit us with an asian invasion on thurs.......the way it's lookin.....the new year's fab four will be in affect this week...."uh-Oh"..sounds just about right!....:laugh:;)

were gonna have a blast!