Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn. NYC Celebrities on this Board ...

vipnerd

Guest saleen351

Hamptons to NYC is far, couple hours... i think 3....

ps hamptons are the worst.... puffy sold his house and the club scene died almost like Grubman running them ova with her SUV

Originally posted by saleen351

Hamptons to NYC is far, couple hours... i think 3....

ps hamptons are the worst.... puffy sold his house and the club scene died almost like Grubman running them ova with her SUV

Hom is where Brazil nightclub used to be ... I'm flying in to JFK ... which is almost in the entrance to LI ... have you heard of Brazil niteclub b4? ...

Originally posted by guyman1966

Hamptons from JFK:

3+ hr drive

or

take a cab to the Long Island Rail Road station @ Jamaica and take a train out east. Then transfer to another train that runs there.

or

Us Celebs, we take the helicopter from Manhattan.

The whole island is 3 hr ... all the way to Montauk ... which is the far tip ... btw ... sick surfing there :D

I'll be picked by some friends who live in Manhattan ... but have never been to Hom ...

Just thought we had 'real NYC celebrities' on this board :(:tongue::D

Map quest:

1: Start out going North on 134TH ST toward S CONDUIT AVE/ NY-27 E/ S CONDUIT BLVD. 0.03 miles

2: Turn RIGHT onto S CONDUIT AVE/ NY-27 E/ S CONDUIT BLVD. Continue to follow S CONDUIT AVE/ NY-27 E. 1.07 miles

3: Turn SLIGHT LEFT to take the JFK EXPY ramp. 0.11 miles

4: Merge onto JFK EXWY. 0.28 miles

5: Merge onto BELT PKWY E toward EASTERN LI. 3.55 miles

6: BELT PKWY E becomes SOUTHERN STATE PKWY/ SOUTHERN PKWY E. 24.54 miles

7: Take the ROBERT MOSES CAUSEWAY SOUTH exit- exit number 40- toward OCEAN BEACHES. 0.26 miles

8: Merge onto ROBERT MOSES CSWY S. 0.52 miles

9: Take the exit- exit number RM1E- toward RT-27 E/ MONTAUK. 0.10 miles

10: Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto SUNRISE HWY/ POW/ MIA MEMORIAL HWY. 0.25 miles

11: Merge onto POW/ MIA MEMORIAL HWY/ NY-27 E via the ramp- on the left. 43.23 miles

12: Take the exit- exit number 66- toward SHINNECOCK/ NORTH RD. 0.32 miles

13: Turn LEFT onto CR-39/ N SHORE RD. 0.01 miles

14: Turn RIGHT onto CANAL RD. 0.16 miles

Total Estimated Time: Total Distance: 74.44 miles

1 hour, 17 minutes

Anyone know about the club itself? ... :hat:

VIP,

I am your NY celebrity.:D

It's funny, actually, I was on the inside of Conscience Point on the banquette against the wall facing the front when Lizzie struck that fateful night. The wall got pushed in, but only one person on the inside got hurt. That's because he was dancing on the banquette. All indoor injuries were to chicks in open toe shoes cutting their feet on all the broken glass.

Anyway, as I understand it, Hom is part of the Hampton Bays group of nightclubs. I don't want to come off as a snob, because I'm not. But any celebrity would rather get stabbed, shot or beaten to death rather than getting caught in a Hampton Bays nightclub. It's a no attitude area, and that includes the clubs. I think a number of top DJs like to spin there because people come to dance, not to pose. If you want an attitude-free night, this area is your destination. The crowd is what Manhattanites would term the "Bridge & Tunnel" crowd.

And Saleen, not that I really care if you knock the Hamptons because I do it as well, but I remember on at least one occasion your boy Tsettos was at CPI. Also, why would you think that Puffy selling his hamptons house is a BAD thing? Believe me, if you saw what I saw, things can only get better.:laugh:

Originally posted by macboy

VIP,

I am your NY celebrity.:D

It's funny, actually, I was on the inside of Conscience Point on the banquette against the wall facing the front when Lizzie struck that fateful night. The wall got pushed in, but only one person on the inside got hurt. That's because he was dancing on the banquette. All indoor injuries were to chicks in open toe shoes cutting their feet on all the broken glass.

Anyway, as I understand it, Hom is part of the Hampton Bays group of nightclubs. I don't want to come off as a snob, because I'm not. But any celebrity would rather get stabbed, shot or beaten to death rather than getting caught in a Hampton Bays nightclub. It's a no attitude area, and that includes the clubs. I think a number of top DJs like to spin there because people come to dance, not to pose. If you want an attitude-free night, this area is your destination. The crowd is what Manhattanites would term the "Bridge & Tunnel" crowd.

And Saleen, not that I really care if you knock the Hamptons because I do it as well, but I remember on at least one occasion your boy Tsettos was at CPI. Also, why would you think that Puffy selling his hamptons house is a BAD thing? Believe me, if you saw what I saw, things can only get better.:laugh:

Thanx Mac ... you happen to know at what time clubs close there? ... :hat:

Clubs close at 4am (celebs need their beauty sleep). Tavern in Southampton somehow got permission in previous years to have after hours (if you can call it that) until 6am. That's it. No later. I'm honestly not sure about Hampton Bays, but I have to believe that one club in that area was able to get permission to go to 6am.

It's not NYC, it's not Miami. Hell, Miami might not even be Miami if the city commission gets its way.