Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance is Dead ...

vipnerd

Originally posted by nexusgroove

ok so let me join the drama.

Trance is not dead. what grounds do you have to make such a statement?

how are ur coming up with trance is dead?

I don't think it close to dead, are u talking just in Miami or all over the world.?

:grenade::D:tongue:

Wow, that Trance is dead...that's a mighty bold statement. I'll beg to differ with you about that one. Trance WILL NEVER die, electronic music evolves...trance still has loyal followers all over the world. Don't just base your opinions from what you see in Miami.

And by the way, I've heard Dave Seaman and he's aight. Not much too brag about cuz I've definitely heard better.

Check out this site http://www2.dancetrippin.tv/dancetrippin.html

and you'll see its direct from IBIZA which we all know is THE party capital of the world...listen in...granted there's some crappy stuff on there, but there are some great sets as well.

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Wow, that Trance is dead...that's a mighty bold statement. I'll beg to differ with you about that one. Trance WILL NEVER die, electronic music evolves...trance still has loyal followers all over the world. Don't just base your opinions from what you see in Miami.

And by the way, I've heard Dave Seaman and he's aight. Not much too brag about cuz I've definitely heard better.

Check out this site http://www2.dancetrippin.tv/dancetrippin.html

and you'll see its direct from IBIZA which we all know is THE party capital of the world...listen in...granted there's some crappy stuff on there, but there are some great sets as well.

Your right ... I meant in Miami :( ... my bad :( :( :D

Trance is NOT dead in Miami.

GA packed the house last week.

Edgar always packes the house with trance.

Everytime a Trance DJ in in town people pack the house.

The reason clubs don't do more trance night and after hour trance, due to the drug issues and laws.. Face it a trance party in the gov. eye mean DRUGS! But its not all like that.

Also Trance was abused here in Miami with Power 96 and the music played on 93.1FM is not 100 % trance u hear in a club, its mostly commercial. and when they play the good trance on the weekends people are tuned in.

goto tranceaddict.com see how many users on on the board.

look at Ultra 5 pictures.

You got to be crazy to say trance is dead.

Music is universal. And if you ever studied music in skool, you can put on some head sets and listen to how many trance songs have emotion and like almost like each tone and beep as a voice.

www.dancingbush.com

have fun

Originally posted by nexusgroove

GA packed the house last week.

Edgar always packes the house with trance.

Everytime a Trance DJ in in town people pack the house.

Plis bro ... don't put house ... and t###e ... in the same sentence :tongue::D

LoL Trance Dead?!?! .. I remember people in here saying that same STATEMENT 3 years ago, here, on CP. Its just hillarious, this TRANCE DEAD BS has been mentioned a trillion times before.. this is just another one. Im bored now so I might as well respond to this statement.

The best nights here in Miami, as seen has been from DJ's such as Tiesto and Paul van Dyk<< that allready proofs everyone commenting that trance is DEAD in Miami WRONG!. I see it the other way around, 2003 its been one of the greatest years for Trance ever since 1999, great productions are coming out, bunch of countless quality, lots lots of new talent, and, the most number of Trance DJ's on the TOP 10 on the so famous DJ MAgazine, where Tiesto got the #1 spot.

You seem to like Dave Seaman, please dont tell me he is HOUSE, I like Dave Seaman, and he plays some of the best Progressive Trance/uplifting sets.. you've got the Trance in Dave Seaman, soo hehehe Ironic there..

Another reason to show that trance is not dead.. Every Club in Miami has, lately, been bringing trance DJ's to some of their nights, Packing them all.. its slowling coming back up again, just like it was in 1999.. Im serious, instead of been dead, is reviving. He.

Originally posted by liquidx

LoL Trance Dead?!?! .. I remember people in here saying that same STATEMENT 3 years ago, here, on CP. Its just hillarious, this TRANCE DEAD BS has been mentioned a trillion times before.. this is just another one. Im bored now so I might as well respond to this statement.

The best nights here in Miami, as seen has been from DJ's such as Tiesto and Paul van Dyk<< that allready proofs everyone commenting that trance is DEAD in Miami WRONG!. I see it the other way around, 2003 its been one of the greatest years for Trance ever since 1999, great productions are coming out, bunch of countless quality, lots lots of new talent, and, the most number of Trance DJ's on the TOP 10 on the so famous DJ MAgazine, where Tiesto got the #1 spot.

You seem to like Dave Seaman, please dont tell me he is HOUSE, I like Dave Seaman, and he plays some of the best Progressive Trance/uplifting sets.. you've got the Trance in Dave Seaman, soo hehehe Ironic there..

Another reason to show that trance is not dead.. Every Club in Miami has, lately, been bringing trance DJ's to some of their nights, Packing them all.. its slowling coming back up again, just like it was in 1999.. Im serious, instead of been dead, is reviving. He.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D