Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Kill Time @ Work

teriaki

Guest jroo

much of this is boring but here's something good.

IF A MAN FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS

Many women want to argue this point and say things like " I have lots of guy friends." Maybe. There are exactly 3 cases Intellectual Whores has identified whereby a guy and a girl can be friends:

The guy is gay

The guy does not find you attractive.

The guy already has a woman much higher than you on the ladder

Even Nietzsche knew this. Most guys know this intuitively. Most girls doubt. I have a challenge for all of you girls who still doubt. Pick a guy who does not meet any of the criterion on the above list that you think is your friend. Then ask yourself this question: If you were both alone at his place one night, and you excused yourself to the bathroom and came out naked and asked him to have sex with you would he:

Tell you he doesn't want to risk the beautiful friendship you have created with messy physical entanglements.

Comply

Guest jroo

Toward a Meaning of Life

Convieniently, the ladder theory answers the oft asked question, "What is the purpose of life?" The purpose of life is to move up the ladder. The person you are with now should be better (higher on your ladder) than the person you were last with. Okay it's not perfect but if you have no direction in life, trying to fuck hotter and hotter chicks or richer and richer guys is as good a place as any to start. In addition to giving a good base toward a meaning of life there are a few other things that ladder theory explains.

Originally posted by magyarcica

:shaky:

men.....

so is this the way you think...... ?????? :jawdrop:

the part on women is NOT really true, at least not for me.....

:confused:

Oh, but that's a part of the Ladder. Most women will say "oh, that doesn't apply to me."

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/virginia.html

This is definitely how it works for men. It's never been said better than in When Harry Met Sally:

Sally: We are just going to be friends, OK?

Harry: Great, friends. It's the best thing...You realize, of course, that we can never be friends.

Sally: Why not?

Harry: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape, or form - is that men and women can't be friends, because the sex part always gets in the way.

Sally: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.

Harry: No, you don't.

Sally: Yes, I do.

Harry: You only think you do.

Sally: You're saying I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?

Harry: No, what I'm saying is they all want to have sex with you.

Sally: They do not.

Harry: Do too.

Sally: How do you know?

Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.

Sally: So you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive.

Harry: No, you pretty much want to nail them, too.

Sally: What if they don't want to have sex with you?

Harry: Doesn't matter, because the sex thing is already out there, so the friendship is ultimately doomed, and that is the end of the story.

Originally posted by teriaki

Oh, but that's a part of the Ladder. Most women will say "oh, that doesn't apply to me."

http://www.intellectualwhores.com/virginia.html

This is definitely how it works for men. It's never been said better than in When Harry Met Sally:

Sally: We are just going to be friends, OK?

Harry: Great, friends. It's the best thing...You realize, of course, that we can never be friends.

Sally: Why not?

Harry: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape, or form - is that men and women can't be friends, because the sex part always gets in the way.

Sally: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.

Harry: You only think you do.

Sally: You're saying I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?

Harry: No, what I'm saying is they all want to have sex with you.

Sally: How do you know?

Harry: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.

Sally: So you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive.

Harry: No, you pretty much want to nail them, too.

Sally: What if they don't want to have sex with you?

Harry: Doesn't matter, because the sex thing is already out there, so the friendship is ultimately doomed, and that is the end of the story.

Originally posted by rockyblue

It's true. Ask any guy to list all the girls that he's known in his life. I guarantee you there will not be a single girl on the list that he has not thought of having sex with at one time or other. Even if he knows a cross-eyed chick with hairy armpits and one leg, at one point in his life, he will most likely have looked at her and said "I dunno. It'd be kinda cool to say I banged a cross-eyed chick with hairy armpits and one leg." :rolleyes:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

It's true. Ask any guy to list all the girls that he's known in his life. I guarantee you there will not be a single girl on the list that he has not thought of having sex with at one time or other. Even if he knows a cross-eyed chick with hairy armpits and one leg, at one point in his life, he will most likely have looked at her and said "I dunno. It'd be kinda cool to say I banged a cross-eyed chick with hairy armpits and one leg." :rolleyes:

I dated a woman that was paralyzed on the left side once.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

but that isn't what harry is saying. he is saying that a man can't be friends with a woman because, regardless is if she is attractive or not, he will always want to bang her.

what you're saying is that the thought will cross a man's mind.

it's two different things.

but that isn't what harry is saying. he is saying that a man can't be friends with a woman because, regardless is if she is attractive or not, he will always want to bang her.

You'll note that a man has one ladder while a female has two. The man is lacking a "friends ladder." The man's ladder reflects the conventional wisdom that a man generally only wants one thing. That's because the conventional wisdom is correct. This leads us back to the conclusion that many women I have explained this to find so distasteful:

IF A MAN FINDS YOU ATTRACTIVE YOU CANNOT BE FRIENDS

Criticism:So a woman is a bad person just because she won't sleep with you? Don't you hang out with people you don't want to sleep with? Are women supposed to just fuck every guy who wants to fuck them so they won't be bitches?

Answer:Yes, I hang out with people I don't want to sleep with, but they're all people who don't want to sleep with me either. So there's equity. It's not that I think women are bad people for not wanting to sleep with me. It's moreso that:

I have plenty of friends already

I will never be able to truly be friends with them because my perspective will be colored by my desire to sleep with them

If they are not cool then they are probably just attractive and why would i want to hang out with them if they won't sleep with me? If they are cool then the desire to sleep with them will only intensify the more I hang out with them so I am really only torturing myself emotionally to hang out with them and pretend that that is all I want. Why would I or any guy want to put himself through that?

Guest jroo

stating the ladder theory here, as soon as he finds someone higher on the ladder he'll quit trying to fuck you, and he'll go for the higher one.

• 2 weeks later...

Predictably, the Ladder Theory made an appearance tonight at Big Hunt. Yes, the Ladder Theory amazes everyone with it's accuracy and shocking truths about human nature.

This should be mandatory reading (or skimming) for everyone. Tiny - this includes you.

Someone tonight (:rock: y) asked about women having two ladders. It is true that men have one ladder, while women have two. Here is an excerpt explaining exactly this:

"The first thing to notice here is that a woman has not one, but two ladders. This is becasue in addition to the normal ladder, a woman also has a friends ladder. The friends ladder is where a woman puts guys that she considers "just friends". More to the point where she puts guys who don't get to have sex with her."

So you see, since guys only have one ladder, getting stuck on the friends ladder is total and utter failure. This is horrible, and requires using a sharp instrument on ones wrists.

Originally posted by teriaki

Predictably, the Ladder Theory made an appearance tonight at Big Hunt. Yes, the Ladder Theory amazes everyone with it's accuracy and shocking truths about human nature.

This should be mandatory reading (or skimming) for everyone. Tiny - this includes you.

Someone tonight (:rock: y) asked about women having two ladders. It is true that men have one ladder, while women have two. Here is an excerpt explaining exactly this:

"The first thing to notice here is that a woman has not one, but two ladders. This is becasue in addition to the normal ladder, a woman also has a friends ladder. The friends ladder is where a woman puts guys that she considers "just friends". More to the point where she puts guys who don't get to have sex with her."

So you see, since guys only have one ladder, getting stuck on the friends ladder is total and utter failure. This is horrible, and requires using a sharp instrument on ones wrists.

why don't men just get a second ladder?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

I'm too lazy to go to Home Depot.

have you seen the costs!?!?! a fucking hundred and twenty five dollars for on measly 25' ladder, come the fuck on. and non of us have pickup trucks so how the hell is it getting home???

i dont understand how this got brought up though?? :confused: did i miss something?