Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Late Night Christian Events Supporters

promoters

Originally posted by pod

The sad thing is a lot of people tend to see religions represented by their fundamentalist wings...bible-thumpers, suicide bombers, and guys in mosques with AK-47s...you get my drift. But that's just the extreme end...

That's true. ;)

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im a great studyer of religions they fascinate me...ask my wife...the reason they fascinate me is bcuz there r so many holes in the stories, and when u confront them, or they you(sunday morning knock at 7 am) they never have answers to those holes...they just critisize cuz u have common sense questions that they cant answer.....and in my life i had the mispleasure of growing up in the church....since i was born till i moved out of my moms house...i used to go to church....tues, thurs, frdays, and twice on sundays...i have to atrribute alot of who i am to my upbringing....my musical roots come from there....the pastors were famous at least in the salsa world.....they even played with fania...if any of u know what that is.....but thank goodness i started to think for myself one day....i used to b the one telling people ur wrong and ur going to hell cuz u dont believe...and one day i said y r they wrong...y am i making so many enemies over this....y cant we all just get along!!!!!!!!!!!! and i said forget this...im just gonna get along wit people...were all on this ride together...we need to make the best of it. thats when i really started un teaching everything ive been taught my whole life, and started seeing things objectively....thats when i realised the holes...then i started reading and finding out about every religion...and i started finding all the holes in those religions....then finally i said this is crap...im gonna believe in myself...and forget about the rest of it....and it has worked....believe in u.....its the only really tangible thing u can believe in.....like i said ask my wife themrs if this philosophy on life works...she will tell u somehow things always go good for me since ive adopted this way of thinking....sorry for the long post...it that when it comes tosubjects like this my mind goes into....OVERDRIVE......whah, whah, whah, whah ,whah, whah....ooops sorry.....lol... i meant mental overdrive, not the song...whew to much to read!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

im a great studyer of religions they fascinate me...ask my wife...the reason they fascinate me is bcuz there r so many holes in the stories, and when u confront them, or they you(sunday morning knock at 7 am) they never have answers to those holes...they just critisize cuz u have common sense questions that they cant answer.....and in my life i had the mispleasure of growing up in the church....since i was born till i moved out of my moms house...i used to go to church....tues, thurs, frdays, and twice on sundays...i have to atrribute alot of who i am to my upbringing....my musical roots come from there....the pastors were famous at least in the salsa world.....they even played with fania...if any of u know what that is.....but thank goodness i started to think for myself one day....i used to b the one telling people ur wrong and ur going to hell cuz u dont believe...and one day i said y r they wrong...y am i making so many enemies over this....y cant we all just get along!!!!!!!!!!!! and i said forget this...im just gonna get along wit people...were all on this ride together...we need to make the best of it. thats when i really started un teaching everything ive been taught my whole life, and started seeing things objectively....thats when i realised the holes...then i started reading and finding out about every religion...and i started finding all the holes in those religions....then finally i said this is crap...im gonna believe in myself...and forget about the rest of it....and it has worked....believe in u.....its the only really tangible thing u can believe in.....like i said ask my wife themrs if this philosophy on life works...she will tell u somehow things always go good for me since ive adopted this way of thinking....sorry for the long post...it that when it comes tosubjects like this my mind goes into....OVERDRIVE......whah, whah, whah, whah ,whah, whah....ooops sorry.....lol... i meant mental overdrive, not the song...whew to much to read!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if tonie's told you yet but check out the Anunaki Thread on Current Events...You'll get a kick out of that one...if of course you haven't read it already.

Originally posted by cheekeetika

I don't know if tonie's told you yet but check out the Anunaki Thread on Current Events...You'll get a kick out of that one...if of course you haven't read it already.

yes the truth has been spoken....were all lizards.....:blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah did you check out Matas' signature...great pic of my great, great, great, great......uncle....LOL!!!

Yo quiero Taco Bell Like Sassa!!!! We should let her on the Miami Board for entertainment purposes, this way all of Miami CP can pick on her instead of Toni and me....

Hum...pledge allegiance to your king then...

jim.jpg

James Douglas Morrison (a.k.a. Lizard King)

I hereby present you with

The Celebration Of The Lizard

Lions in the street and roaming

Dogs in heat, rabid, foaming

A beast caged in the heart of a city

The body of his mother

Rotting in the summer ground

He fled the town

He went down South and crossed the border

Left the chaos and disorder

Back there over his shoulder

One morning he awoke in a green hotel

With a strange creature groaning beside him

Sweat oozed from its shiny skin

Is everybody in?

The ceremony is about to begin

Wake up!

You can't remember where it was

Had this dream stopped?

The snake was pale gold

Glazed and shrunken We were afraid to touch it

The sheets were hot dead prisons

Now, run to the mirror in the bathroom Look!

I can't live thru each slow century of her moving

I let my cheek slide down

The cool smooth tile

Feel the good cold stinging blood

The smooth hissing snakes of rain . . .

Once I had, a little game

I liked to crawl back into my brain

I think you know the game I mean

I mean the game called 'go insane'

Now you should try this little game

Just close your eyes forget your name

Forget the world forget the people

And we'll erect a different steeple

This little game is fun to do

Just close your eyes no way to lose

And I'm right there I'm going too

Release control we're breaking thru

Way back deep into the brain

Back where there's never any pain

And the rain falls gently on the town

And in the labyrinth of streams

Beneath, the quiet unearthly presence of

Nervous hill dwellers in the gentle hills around Reptiles abounding

Fossils, caves, cool air heights

Each house repeats a mold

Windows rolled

Beast car locked in against morning

All now sleeping

Rugs silent, mirrors vacant

Dust blind under the beds of lawful couples

Wound in sheets

And daughters, smug

With semen eyes in their nipples

Wait

There's been a slaughter here

(Don't stop to speak or look around

Your gloves and fan are on the ground

We're getting out of town

We're going on the run

And you're the one I want to come)

Not to touch the earth

Not to see the sun

Nothing left to do, but

Run, run, run

Let's run

House upon the hill

Moon is lying still

Shadows of the trees

Witnessing the wild breeze

C'mon baby run with me

Let's run

Run with me

Run with me

Run with me

Let's run

The mansion is warm, at the top of the hill

Rich are the rooms and the comforts there

Red are the arms of luxuriant chairs

And you won't know a thing till you get inside

Dead president's corpse in the driver's car

The engine runs on glue and tar

C'mon along, we're not going very far

To the East to meet the Czar

Some outlaws lived by the side of the lake

The minister's daughter's in love with the snake

Who lives in a well by the side of the road

Wake up, girl! We're almost home

Sun, sun, sun

Burn, burn, burn

Soon, soon, soon

Moon, moon, moon

I will get you

Soon!

Soon!

Soon!

Let the carnival bells ring

Let the serpent sing

Let everything

We came down

The rivers and highways

We came down from

Forests and falls

We came down from

Carson and Springfield

We came down from

Phoenix enthralled

And I can tell you

The names of the Kingdom

I can tell you

The things that you know

Listening for a fistful of silence

Climbing valleys into the shade

'I am the Lizard King

I can do anything

I can make the earth stop in its tracks

I made the blue cars go away

For seven years I dwelt

In the loose palace of exile

Playing strange games

With the girls of the island

Now I have come again

To the land of the fair, and the strong, and the wise

Brothers and sisters of the pale forest

O Children of Night

Who among you will run with the hunt?

Now Night arrives with her purple legion

Retire now to your tents and to your dreams

Tomorrow we enter the town of my birth

I want to be ready'

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Yo quiero Taco Bell Like Sassa!!!! We should let her on the Miami Board for entertainment purposes, this way all of Miami CP can pick on her instead of Toni and me....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sounds good to me!!

Damn Funk! Long ass post!

WHAT'S NEXT ..... ?

AFRO-CUBAN AFTERHOURS

SENIOR CITIZEN SUNDAYS

JEWISH JUNGLISTS

HOMOSEXUAL HOUSE SESSIONS

WHEELCHAIR WAREHOUSE PARTIES

By specifically calling out a protected category (religion/christian) you are discriminating against all non-christians who love to party afterhours. what about jews for jesus... are they allowed in?

If you were an employer your ass would have been slapped with class action-suit....

If you were an employer your ass would have been slapped with class action-suit....

in my life i had the mispleasure of growing up in the church

i started reading and finding out about every religion...and i started finding all the holes in those religions....then finally i said this is crap...im gonna believe in myself...and forget about the rest of it..

Our only god is music!

I wonder what will be the door policy of this establishment?

No SHIRT, No CRUCIFIX, No ENTRY!

How about!

Cover charge is $10 and 8 Hail Mary's ***NO EXCEPTIONS***

Or maybe!

Free Holy Water and Communion hosts before 11pm!

I personaly hate some christians because of their history.

most christians are people that converted and had major problems in the past, abuse, to much drinking, drugs, and are trying to hide their past with the lord. and make them selfs seem like good people.

And who cares if you've never been to church. I was obligated to do my communion and I never went back to church after that, except for weddings of course.

We all believe in what we want to believe in. If we do it in the privacy of our own home, or in a church with Priest's Volvo's parked outside, that's your own choice.

the people who should be apologizing r the people who brain wash people to think in a one track mind.

Alot of people belive bcuz there not given a choice....from day 1 there being brain washed that they have to believe in something or a certain thing...We should teach the power of the human mind....cuz when it comes down to it...thats where it all comes from..

cant we all just get along...without having to believe in anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was fortunate enough to be raised in a non-religious household.

What you just read is a collection of quotes taken from different members on this thread......These same people are demanding tolerance and frowning upon the people who are just trying to do something positive....doesn't make much sense....

Sounds to me like many of you have issues with your faith...or lack there of.....which is pretty common for people in the age-range that frequents this board and are into the clubbing life-style......

I am 100% in agreement that everyone has the right to beleive what they want and I would never judge anyone on the basis of their religion....as a matter of fact my faith would not allow me to judge others...that is for a higher power to decide....

I do think ,however, that we should all practice what we preach and respect one anothers' beleifs.....not take cheap stabs at certain religions just because we dont agree with them...

One last thing......

Religion is based on FAITH....

if you aren't capable of having that....you will never understand it!

Faith fills the holes....if it was all laid out for us, there would be no need for it...

May God Bless you all!

;)

Hey Oscar if you keep posting at the rate you're going you'll catch up to me and themrs in no-time flat!!!

BTW, just as an FYI, everybody loves the fact you're posting on here as often as you have been...where the hell is Ralph and Edgar!!! Oops can I say hell on this thread....:confused:

Originally posted by djoscarg

These same people are demanding tolerance and frowning upon the people who are just trying to do something positive....

FYI, I haven't frowned on anyone. I sincerely stated my experiences, and my opinion.

I guess you're frowning on me because I don't have "faith" in a higher being.....but I have faith in myself, and that's most important .... to ME.

What you just read is a collection of quotes taken from different members on this thread......These same people are demanding tolerance and frowning upon the people who are just trying to do something positive....doesn't make much sense....

Sounds to me like many of you have issues with your faith...or lack there of.....which is pretty common for people in the age-range that frequents this board and are into the clubbing life-style......

I am 100% in agreement that everyone has the right to beleive what they want and I would never judge anyone on the basis of their religion....as a matter of fact my faith would not allow me to judge others...that is for a higher power to decide....

I do think ,however, that we should all practice what we preach and respect one anothers' beleifs.....not take cheap stabs at certain religions just because we dont agree with them...

One last thing......

Religion is based on FAITH....

if you aren't capable of having that....you will never understand it!

Faith fills the holes....if it was all laid out for us, there would be no need for it...

May God Bless you all!

;)

HHHHHHMMMMMMMmmmmmmmm

Very well put...but im not the intolerant one....obviously i have many religious friends bcuz i grew up with them...i dont tell them there wrong or right...i just tell them i believe in me...but yet they all tell me im wrong and that im lost in the world....i hear it from catholics, christians....all my jewish friends r isolationist so they keep everything to themselves...i knew some muslims when i wokrs in the hospital...very educated people...but most of them do have a hatred planted inside of them...u ask them y and they say its what they have been taught....budhis r all pretty chill cuz they dont judge....mormons...dont even get me started on them....were all going to hell in a handbasket if we believe them...the hedonist r the best for me...i love being a hedonist..;)

i respect all cuz were all on the same ride together....but i dont want to be told that im wrong cuz i dont believe like the masses.....thats one thing ive noticed..."the good book" says take the road less traveled....well 90% of the world believes in a higher being......that road seems pretty jammed with traffic to me.......heres my conclusion....one day were gonna have to sit down and chat on the subject with some Tata guines and papines in the backround....and just chill and enjoy that were on this planet togehter, and were both inteligent people....and then listen to some more good tunes after taht....my religion is that of just trying to have good time with every1 and any1 around me.....so M. DjOscarG.....Heres to ur talent and to good times for the both of us:aright:

Guest saleen351

i didn't read this whole thread, cause to me, it doesnt' matter. Religion is very simple, yet it took me 26 years to figure it all out.

I did the whole catholic upbringing, church, ccd, confession etc, but until my grandma died, it made zero sense to me. Now its clear, its about faith... doesn't matter where, or how you find it, just find it!

Originally posted by saleen351

i didn't read this whole thread, cause to me, it doesnt' matter. Religion is very simple, yet it took me 26 years to figure it all out.

I did the whole catholic upbringing, church, ccd, confession etc, but until my grandma died, it made zero sense to me. Now its clear, its about faith... doesn't matter where, or how you find it, just find it!

DAMN SALEEN, that's the best thing I've ever heard you say!! :)

Originally posted by saleen351

Amen!!!!

Hey Flip and Mrs...

my post was not directed towards you guys in particular AT ALL....it was in general.....like I said ...I am not judging...just asking no to be judged...

Religion is kind of like race where sometimes there can be "reverse racism"

People seem to think that if you are in the minority THEN it is Ok to crap on the majority and that is simply not the case....it works both ways....

ANYWAY....

YA ESTA BUENO YA CON ESTA MIERDA!!!!!

:laugh:

Hey Flip and Mrs...

my post was not directed towards you guys in particular AT ALL....it was in general.....like I said ...I am not judging...just asking no to be judged...

People seem to think that if you are in the minority THEN it is Ok to crap on the majority and that is simply not the case....it works both ways....

ANYWAY....

I wanna vote for Oscar as honorary MOD!!!!

Hey Flip and Mrs...

ANYWAY....

I have judged.....and i my ruling is that ur a bad ass dj/producer....kepp up the good tunes;)