groovefire

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I don't know... is it? :shaky:

Thurs night at 711 I remet alot of people that I met last July I believe at D:Fuse/Satoshi Tomeii. I was in pretty rare form that summer night, and I guess I ended up talking a bouncers ear off at Rise (pretty sure that was the name of the afterhours, I don't get outside Providence much).

Todd told me Thursday that I didn't stop talking all night. Most likely it was incoherent babbling, too, so a year later (almost), I turned a little pink upon hearing the story, I had no idea.

Which leads me to believe you're talking about me.

I wasn't so bad Thursday night tho, was I? Who wouldn't want to talk about what guys do in the bathroom?

Originally posted by mizlissa

Thurs night at 711 I remet alot of people that I met last July I believe at D:Fuse/Satoshi Tomeii. I was in pretty rare form that summer night, and I guess I ended up talking a bouncers ear off at Rise (pretty sure that was the name of the afterhours, I don't get outside Providence much).

Todd told me Thursday that I didn't stop talking all night. Most likely it was incoherent babbling, too, so a year later (almost), I turned a little pink upon hearing the story, I had no idea.

Which leads me to believe you're talking about me.

I wasn't so bad Thursday night tho, was I? Who wouldn't want to talk about what guys do in the bathroom?

Nope, you're definitely NOT the same girl I was referring to. And I have reason to believe your nowhere near as annoying!

I wouldn't want to talk about what guys do in the bathroom. Unless it's what some guy's doing to a girl in the bathroom... that has some potential.

What do girls do in the bathroom? Whatever it is, it takes FOREVER

Originally posted by kaydup

So ur into Urine and crap :confused:

Damn, my fetish is out. And I wasn't gonna tell this board.

Besides that, I got a lesson in male bathroom etiquette.

Example: When standing there doing your thing, do you talk to each other, or is that just a creepy thing to do?

It was very informative. Too bad I forget most of it, thanks to all the Malibu n pineapple juices. After about 8 they really start to get to you.

:whew: At least I'm not the annoying girl who won't shut up.

Yet.

Girls totally hang out in the bathroom. At 711, there was an entire bar, sans alcohol, complete with 4 bar stools, as well as a velvet couch. I th

Damn, my fetish is out. And I wasn't gonna tell this board.

Besides that, I got a lesson in male bathroom etiquette.

Example: When standing there doing your thing, do you talk to each other, or is that just a creepy thing to do?

It was very informative. Too bad I forget most of it, thanks to all the Malibu n pineapple juices. After about 8 they really start to get to you.

:whew: At least I'm not the annoying girl who won't shut up.

Yet.

Girls totally hang out in the bathroom. At 711, there was an entire bar, sans alcohol, complete with 4 bar stools, as well as a velvet couch. I th

Yes the womens room at 711 is very nice...:laugh:

lol, no, unfortunately.

I was just at work posting on my breaks, I don't have the internet access on my work computer, our whole office just has one to share on breaks, its sad, and we all bite and kick each other to get to it.

The computer is a dinosaur, so it freezes up now and then, I think that's what happened to my post.

I went to this Gwar concert at Lupo's (my roommates cousin talked me into it, I hadn't heard of them so I didn't know what I was getting into... definitely shouldn't have worn a white shirt).

This kid was totally wasted before the concert started, he charged right into the girl's bathroom, opened a stall, pulled down his pants, and let loose. I wasn't the only girl there standing there with my jaw slack. He didn't even notice us on the way out.

You're not the only one, xl. And at least the bathrooms you stumbled into were NICE ones.

Who wouldn't want to talk about what guys do in the bathroom?

That was a very informative conversation. But I have to say the bathrooms at 33 were right up there. those rocket powered hand dryers :eek:

and don't forget who showed you the malibu and pineapples:D